Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Please quote me on that?
    Okay

you'll end up against a rogue who can sit on you alone basically to stun lock and screw you up. Never said that it takes an entire team to shut down a warlock,
    Did you already forget?

You're the one who brought up rogues, not me. And I never said anything about a rogue being able to stun lock.
    It was literally only two posts ago lol.

And a whole 7 seconds of burst range. Which classes like rogue could cloak of shadows. Other locks could nether ward. Paladins can bubble. It goes on.

Lastly, no, it's not "very obviously not" what you were implying when you flat out said "140k chaos bolts EVERY 2 seconds". Because again, it's not "every 2 seconds".
    Even in your situation of 5-7 seconds, it takes several casts to get Grim of Supremacy to stack up to that point to be able to hit that hard.
    I think at this point you've proven this really isn't worth my time. You can't even understand what you're saying, there's no chance you'll understand anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Okay

Did you already forget?

It was literally only two posts ago lol.

I think at this point you've proven this really isn't worth my time. You can't even understand what you're saying, there's no chance you'll understand anybody else.
    Alright, I misspoke, but if you think belittling and mocking proves your point, i don't know what more to say.

I know plenty of PvPers myself, and they all agree basically that if you let a warlock freecast like you keep implying they're able to do, you're misplaying. And you act as if there's absolutely no way to counter chaos bolt spam, and that's just silly when rogues can screw with you enough yes, and then when you try to blow everything they can just save stuff like blind/gouge/one of their several stuns. An interrupt isn't going to suddenly be free range to blow everything.

Echoing Void 25-30% damage done

Every game
    Every spec
    Every team

This thread is a joke, blizzard does not take pvp even into consideration for balancing they just let the whole season start with this shit.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Echoing Void 25-30% damage done

Every game
    Every spec
    Every team

This thread is a joke, blizzard does not take pvp even into consideration for balancing they just let the whole season start with this shit.
    True, im f***** done with pvp. Biggest s*** i've ever seen in this game. Like seriously blizzard? It's same like crucible of flames. And breath of dying essence.
    If you look to dmg meter, first is echoing voids 30%, second crucible of flames 20%, third breath of dying 7% and the rest is class spells. How the f*** you do more than 50% of your damage with spells which are not your class spells. It doesn't make any sense. Where is skill? If you random proc echoing voids for 50 000 with critical??? When healer kills you in arena with echoing voids + crucible of flame stacks?

This is so sad. You dont need any skill for pvp. Just loot echoing voids (or infinite star that **** is same), equip crucible of flames and use random abilities for proc this effect. Easy win arena. It's not fun.

One stun = healer 2x crucible + echoing, dps 2x crucible + echoing and you are dead, you can't overheal it, you can't do anything, becouse it crits for fucking 50k (50k can you imagine that? Your class ability does not do 50k dmg and random proc can do that?

Corruption effects and essences like crucible should be like 10% of you dmg max (like trinkets).

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Given that they did koroks revenge, azerite shore, reworked the that panda one and added multiple areas and of every thing pre bfa they always had pvp devs.
    Koroks revenge is just rehashed av, wasn't it? I didn't even pay attention when I was using it to level my alts. Azerite shore did become a bg, and they did rework deepwind for some reason. It feels like they should've just left it in the pool and added the new version as something else? Everything they do to BG/pvp in general just seems like an afterthought.
    Working on my next ban.

Blizz just early aborted bfa and is focussing on sl don't expect anymore changes.