Help me with this please!

I have a problem, and its really bothering me. I cant decide what class to play! I have leveled all classes to 120, done the 8.3 starting quests on 4 of them, but I have no "main". I have never played a class long enough to get to the real endgame because I keep changing my mind.

I play my DH and I feel that I get rooted all the time, what if I could play a class that can get out of roots more easily like DK. I play DK and I start feeling that I have no mobility, so I change to fury. I play fury and I feel I die too easy so I change to ret. I play ret and I feel that I get pwned by mages because they keep stealing my blessing of freedom and kite me...and on and on it goes. The problem is that I dont really know how any class plays with endgame gear because I dont spend long enough time with them.

I need a class that is a bit of a jack of all trades. A class that do stand a chance against pretty much all other classes, but if I should be honest, the two classes I like the most are mage and hunter, specifically fire mage and MM hunter. Which one of these two classes (or any other class) do you feel is the better choice against most other classes? Which class can dish out the most pain and keep from getting killed better?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by daxia3 View Post
    I play ret and I feel that I get pwned by mages because they keep stealing my blessing of freedom and kite me.
    Use the Unbound Freedom PvP talent, it makes Freedom immune to dispel.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Mage is always a good choice.
    If you have the vinger-fast-skills and good hardware.
    Last edited by Azerox; 2020-01-20 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Mage is always a good choice.
    If you have the vinger-fast-skills and good hardware.
    So you recon mage is the overall better choice compared to hunter, because I do feel that that mages are pretty easy to kill with my hunter: ranged spell lock, "mobile iceblock" (turtle shell), spell avoidance with feign death, sheep that does not heal (ice trap) etc, but then again, this is only what I see on paper and on low level BGs, I have no idea how it works out with late game gear.