Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Using Fury Warrior as an example, these are the talents that would baked into the arsenal, as per my suggestion to remove the talent system.

• The entire level 15 line
    • Double Time
    • Storm Bolt
    • The entire level 45 line
    • The entire level 60 line
    • Carnage
    • Massacre
    • The entire level 90 line
    • Reckless Abandon
    • Siegebreaker
    • Enduring Rage (PvP)
    • Slaughterhouse (PvP)
    • Thirst for Battle (PvP)
    • Focus in Chaos (Artifact trait)
    • Rage of the Valajar (Artifact trait)
    • Oathblood (Artifact trait)
    • T21 2pc bonus
    • T20 2pc bonus
    • T20 4pc bonus

This alone would make the class OP, but that's the whole point! Combine this with the reversal of many nerfs to abilities, and we would have overwhelming power in PvE!!
    Last edited by Xorzor; 2020-01-23 at 10:44 AM.

Remove all transmog restrictions. This includes armor types and what Blizzard calls "silly" transmogs. I feel like those restrictions are dumb at this point.

Like...all the other stuff that can happen in WoW is fine, but it'd be "immersion breaking" if I saw a mage in a fake set of plate armor? It's okay if people in the raid are shooting each other with paintball guns and playing with toy cars a few yards away from a boss (who somehow doesn't notice us until we attack), but it's not okay if a warrior tanks the boss in a pink wedding dress?
    Last edited by Cidzor; 2020-01-23 at 04:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

Another thing I'd like is Casters can click interactable objects and loot from range: Locks (&Hunters) can you their pets for this, while Mages/Priests/Druids/Shaman can use spells. For clickign things to destroy.. Casters/range don't have to go in melee, their hand icons are interactable from their max range and they can hurl their spells to do whatever action is neeeded

Loot: Able to loot from up to Maximum range
    Warlock: Uses pet
    Mage: Uses spell
    Druid: Summons an random critter animal to fetch
    Shaman: Summons a small elemental to colect
    Priest: Uses levitation spell

Interactable Objects: - All use spells to destroy or push item from up to maximum range
    Mage: Uses Spells
    Warlock: Uses Spells
    Balance Druid: Uses spell
    Elemental Shaman: Uses spell
    Priest: uses spell.

The thing with casters is that all the interactable things that cuase mobs to pop up, always put them at a disadvantage, since they're ranged. I think it is not only good but could be cool to have them be able to interact with those things via their magic or pet so they can dps them from range.

ofc somethings like resource nodes should require you to actually be next to them, although a magic class should have a spell animation for mining nodes and sknning.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    3. Range classes can loot and interact with objects from range.
    Ranged looting already exists. There is a toy called a loot-a-rang.
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=60854/loot-a-rang

You must have 1 point in Engineering to use. The wowhead comments section is out-of-date as it is AoE and instant cast. All my engineers have it bound to F1.

While you may wish for it to be a baseline talent for some classes, all classes can have it, they just must be an engineer.

I actually made a macro for it and use that.

/cast [mod:shift] Crusade
    /run InviteUnit(GetUnitName("target", true))
    /use Blight Boar Microphone
    /target focus
    /dance
    /targetlasttarget
    /use Alliance War Banner
    /use Horde War Banner
    /use Loot-A-Rang
    /use Darkmoon Seesaw
    /use Narassin's Soul Gem

This is a catch-all for various tasks. If I want to invite my target to my group, i press it. If I want to range loot, i press it. If I want my see-saw, i press it. It makes sure I get my war banner out. If I want to dance with moon-moon to get the spotlight effect, I make moon-moon my focus and press it. Also keeps me using my blight boar microphone so i scream.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2020-01-27 at 01:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

The Lightbringer
    Your third suggestion, definitely, as well as perhaps some loot filers to go with it? Lifting transmog restrictions would also be nice, it's just illusion magic anyways!
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Thanks for posting this.

I guess it's not little since they still haven't done it but..
    I really, really, really, really, really, really want my hair to show with hats. At least some hats. Some of the NPC models look so amazing and they don't make them go bald with their hats on because they know it looks stupid. Even if it only applied to newly-created hats. I don't care. Stop making me bald.

70-100% faster reputation gain on alts after reaching revered/exalted on mains (MoP had something like this, didn't it? A book you could buy?). But I want this applied to every rep in the game. You could delay it for a few weeks after a new rep is out.

Tabards brought back, at least on alts, to being a way to get rep from other sources. Having to do the same WQ for 75 rep and then just being done for the day feels really bad. After doing it once, let us give alts a tabard that gets them rep from dungeons e tc.

Account wide bank / or at least account wide reagent bank. And gold.
    Last edited by Alyajna; 2020-01-27 at 05:51 AM.

1. Mount equipment per mount or per mount class, I mean is water walking really that useful for a flying mount ?
    2. Removal of GCD as it stands, add pre and post CDs on spells (e.g. spells that can be cast instantly but generate a CD, and spells that need to wait for that CD and don't generate one).
    3. Two part button assignments ... e.g. press 1 then 2 to cast X. For example 1 = teleport ?, 2 = stormwind, 3= ironforge etc.
    4. Shared account bank for everything that is currently instant mail... if I can instantly mail items, then being in a shared bank isn't a big balance issue.
    5. Rank 4 essence ==> account wide Rank 3 on that essence.
    6. Impossible request - queue up for long queue on one toon whilst playing another, auto swap to queue when it pops.

Boycotting Blizzard is like a lactose intolerant person boycotting milk purchases to protest about cruelty to cows, then eating his hamburger whilst doing so.
    If you want to protest against China - then do something meaningful and protest against China

BoA rep.(perhaps w/ shared daily grind for fairness? not sure about that part)
    BoA obnoxiously long unlocks such as essences or back in the day attunments, etc.

account-wide, maybe bottomless, reagent bag.

This is not exactly QoL in the strictest way it tends to be used, but game design that counts on fun keeping people playing, as opposed to the one million artificial tricks used this expansion. Particularly no do content X to have acces to content Y in order to be able to acces the completely unrelated content F

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Remove all transmog restrictions. This includes armor types and what Blizzard calls "silly" transmogs. I feel like those restrictions are dumb at this point.

Like...all the other stuff that can happen in WoW is fine, but it'd be "immersion breaking" if I saw a mage in a fake set of plate armor? It's okay if people in the raid are shooting each other with paintball guns and playing with toy cars a few yards away from a boss (who somehow doesn't notice us until we attack), but it's not okay if a warrior tanks the boss in a pink wedding dress?
    ohhh, also absolutely this.

Delete Tol Dagor.

More realm merges, that's all I want.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

- When you're buying old legacy gear for gold, not having to wait two hours to vendor it back for a pittance while keeping the appearance.

- Also, not having to type "delete" on each and every item I want to manually delete from my inventory.

QoL = Quality of life

So, what little things would you like the developers to change or add that you owuld enjoy?

For example:

1. Live character portrait option. - instead of a static picture, you get a live feed of your character that you can zoom in to just cover the face, or get the whole body:
    This is actually a feature in the Elvui addon. You can have your 3D model in your healthbar or next to it. You can even have that in Raid frames for everyone in the raid. It just is an extra drain on FPS, so it is not used too much. But if your PC can handle it, the option it there.

2. Redo character creation screens for the original races. I think they need an update, Improved surroundings or just a remodelling - the demon hunter and allied race ones seem the right dimensions and resoultions, switch to the original races and they're too huge.
    That would be nice!

3. Range classes can loot and interact with objects from range:
    [LEFT]Locks (&Hunters) can you their pets for this, while Mages/Priests/Druids/Shaman can use spells. For clickign things to destroy.. Casters/range don't have to go in melee, their hand icons are interactable from their max range and they can hurl their spells to do whatever action is neeeded
    Hunters actually can do that for loot at least, they got "Fetch" for their pet. Though I never used it, so no idea if it actually works correctly. From a in-world perspective it can`t really work for interacting with things, as that would mean that the pet knows how to mine or gather herbs, few pets in the game have the necessary ability for that or the equipment. (maybe Death Knight skeletons, but they lack brain power and finer motor skills)

Personally I would love to see the ability to mount while running, basically channel the spell on the move. How many times I was gonna take off and fly right after casting the mount and ended up just jumping because I pressed space 0.3 seconds too early I cannot count.
    Last edited by Raisei; 2020-01-27 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    This is actually a feature in the Elvui addon. You can have your 3D model in your healthbar or next to it. You can even have that in Raid frames for everyone in the raid. It just is an extra drain on FPS, so it is not used too much. But if your PC can handle it, the option it there.

That's not a live feed though. It's a seperate model(yours) loaded and shown. As I understood it they want it tied to the character so when for example your character make facial expressions, which they do during emotes and other interactions the portrait would do so as well. ElvUI does not do that.

Remove classes, just put every class & spec into 1 character. Be able to change to whatever you want at any time. Maybe mix the talents to. Who dont want a HolyArcaneDestroElemental spec?

On a serious note: it would solve the alt issue that pops up every xpac. People dont want to grind everything on every character. So just streamline it all. It will probably fit the wow retail audience of 2020.