Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Completely segregate PVP from PVE.

WM was a good start in the right direction, but it ultimately failed. Just remove WPVP from the game for good, force PVP to happen in Instanced PVP (BGs and Arena)
    WM failed? Why you think that. You can completely remove the WPVP from your game experience by disabling WM. That was the reason they implemented WM in first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    There's ui addons for #1 BTW
    I wish.. the UI addons I know of just give a random idle animation of your character.. they don't actually show your character live. So when you cast, you don't see your portrait's character match yours.

I wonder if you can actually write a UI for that. It won't be able to live capture the character, but what it could do, is mimic the animation of the action you press. so if you cast, it will let it's figure cast and so on.

1) Away to use the keyboard in battle pets to pass a turn and to pick which pet to bring in when switching. Everything else has a key, still have to click those two things.

2) A better way to find an icon for a macro. There are thousands of them.

3) A way to sell those items that instead refund a special currency for the gold value instead of getting the currency back. Been farming timeless items and other badge items for transmog, and have to hold onto them for two hours just to sell them and keep transmog.
    Last edited by uopayroll; 2020-01-22 at 04:59 PM.

Account-Wide: Currencies, Reputation Unlocks, Professions/ Recipes, Bank Tab.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Yup, plus I wanna be able to change talents in M+
    There was no m+ in wod, and it would be unlikely that any change would let that be the case as making your build pre start based on the knowledge of the instance is a built in part of the difficulty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I wish.. the UI addons I know of just give a random idle animation of your character.. they don't actually show your character live. So when you cast, you don't see your portrait's character match yours.

I wonder if you can actually write a UI for that. It won't be able to live capture the character, but what it could do, is mimic the animation of the action you press. so if you cast, it will let it's figure cast and so on.
    Probly could but I bet it would be janky as fuck for non human models.

I like the idea of 3d character portraits. Like Heroes of the Storm!

Though it should just show the face. It is, after all, a portrait.

Stop telling me I have available talents to choose

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Like the thread say, QoL changes I'd like to happen. Being able to change talents on the fly would make M+ objectively better
    Would make it easier, Better is subjective. Still what I think you mean then is allow talent changes in m+ but that a different thing than old tomb as having old tombs wouldn't mean they were suddenly allowed to work in m+ as new tombs work everywhere else but in m+

15+ Year Old Account
    • NPC's (questgivers included) that move about though out the city, unless it's an innkeeper / shopholder those should stay within the building. If they move about in the city the game should feel more alive. (maybe not that small of a change )

• Accountwide reputation!

• Accountwide gold!

• Have Heroic Dungeons merge with Mythic 0+ dungeons.

• Gathering skills unlocked for everyone, professions reduced to 1 max.
    • Engineering BoE craftables usable by anyone.

• Portal between BFA-city and Vale of E. Blossom.
    • Portal between BFA-city and Uldum.

• To be able to draw and (sticky) ping on the worldmap, viewable by the party. (to indicate a route in a dungeon or X a spot.)

• To be able to equip any armor-piece regardless of class, and unlock its transmog.

• To be able to change talents when out of combat or at least when I walk into a mythic+ dungeon for 60 sec. (or what ever LFG has)

Less QoL changes and more a complete class overhaul. Too many to list here all at once, so I'll try and condense it as best I can.

- Baking in of various talents (both PvE and PvP), old azerite traits, old artifact abilities and traits, and old tier set bonuses into a character's arsenal.

- No more talent system as we know it; all abilities and passives will be reworked and be accessible.

- As above, you no longer need to decide what talents to choose, as you will have them all.

- Wraith Walk for all DK specs.

- Vengeance DH gets back Empower Wards.

- Druids can Prowl from Flight Form.

- Guardian Druids get back Mark of Ursol.

- Storm Elemental is now separate from Fire Elemental for Elemental Shaman.

- The Voidwalker minion for Warlocks is more tanky.

- Warlocks now get an interrupt spell of their own.

- Aspect of the Pack could make a return. HOWEVER instead of causing Dazed, it would simply turn off for those who were struck!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    The ability to trash superior and epic quality items without having to type delete every time

Does getting the old Orgrimmar back count as a QoL improvement? :P
    there's an addon for that actually, called easy delete confirm

Change the default key binding for auto run away from numlock. I swear I keep changing it and it keeps changing back. So tired of trying to tell a vendor how many vials/papers/etc I want and suddenly running away from them.

Remove the "Type DELETE to delete" from any item that's not current content and add a 1c vendor sell price to literally everything that doesn't have one.

Quintuple the size of your reagent bank and make it account wide. This would stop you from having to swap back and forth constantly when trying to craft something and would reduce issues on Blizzard's end as bank characters with guild banks solely for hanging on to crap would no longer be needed.

More "retired" items on the BMAH as well as BMAH only items like fun titles etc. I've said this before but I'd pay a million gold for the title "... The Millionaire"

In general less grind on alts. I'd happily trade significantly more grind on my main for it. I don't play alts to repeat quests over and over again or refarm essences etc because I enjoy that content. I just want characters I can take to raids or m+ to change things up. Meanwhile I'm willing to do all sorts of mindless repeatable crap on my main to improve it.

As a warlock I'd love guild summoning to be a thing again. I'd like guild leveling/perks brought back in general, especially new achievements we could do as a group. It was fun doing group activities that weren't instance based.

Change stack sizes or convert Mechagon materials into a currency. So many alts have overflowing banks because of it.

Once allied race quests are completed, have them stop showing up on my alts. I'm sick of being pestered by NPCs.

Allow gear swapping in M+ again

Demo locks's axe stun really should default to an interrupt on stun-immune targets. Having the only good M+ spec missing a core ability of every other spec in the game (or have to trade a huge portion of their DPS to get an interrupt) makes M+ slightly unfair for warlocks.

Using Fury Warrior as an example, these are the talents that would baked into the arsenal, as per my suggestion to remove the talent system.

• The entire level 15 line
    • Double Time
    • Storm Bolt
    • The entire level 45 line
    • The entire level 60 line
    • Carnage
    • Massacre
    • The entire level 90 line
    • Reckless Abandon
    • Siegebreaker
    • Enduring Rage (PvP)
    • Slaughterhouse (PvP)
    • Thirst for Battle (PvP)
    • Focus in Chaos (Artifact trait)
    • Rage of the Valajar (Artifact trait)
    • Oathblood (Artifact trait)
    • T21 2pc bonus
    • T20 2pc bonus
    • T20 4pc bonus

This alone would make the class OP, but that's the whole point! Combine this with the reversal of many nerfs to abilities, and we would have overwhelming power in PvE!!
    Last edited by Xorzor; 2020-01-23 at 10:44 AM.

Another thing I'd like is Casters can click interactable objects and loot from range: Locks (&Hunters) can you their pets for this, while Mages/Priests/Druids/Shaman can use spells. For clickign things to destroy.. Casters/range don't have to go in melee, their hand icons are interactable from their max range and they can hurl their spells to do whatever action is neeeded

Loot: Able to loot from up to Maximum range
    Warlock: Uses pet
    Mage: Uses spell
    Druid: Summons an random critter animal to fetch
    Shaman: Summons a small elemental to colect
    Priest: Uses levitation spell

Interactable Objects: - All use spells to destroy or push item from up to maximum range
    Mage: Uses Spells
    Warlock: Uses Spells
    Balance Druid: Uses spell
    Elemental Shaman: Uses spell
    Priest: uses spell.

The thing with casters is that all the interactable things that cuase mobs to pop up, always put them at a disadvantage, since they're ranged. I think it is not only good but could be cool to have them be able to interact with those things via their magic or pet so they can dps them from range.

ofc somethings like resource nodes should require you to actually be next to them, although a magic class should have a spell animation for mining nodes and sknning.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    3. Range classes can loot and interact with objects from range.
    Ranged looting already exists. There is a toy called a loot-a-rang.
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=60854/loot-a-rang

You must have 1 point in Engineering to use. The wowhead comments section is out-of-date as it is AoE and instant cast. All my engineers have it bound to F1.

While you may wish for it to be a baseline talent for some classes, all classes can have it, they just must be an engineer.

I actually made a macro for it and use that.

/cast [mod:shift] Crusade
    /run InviteUnit(GetUnitName("target", true))
    /use Blight Boar Microphone
    /target focus
    /dance
    /targetlasttarget
    /use Alliance War Banner
    /use Horde War Banner
    /use Loot-A-Rang
    /use Darkmoon Seesaw
    /use Narassin's Soul Gem

This is a catch-all for various tasks. If I want to invite my target to my group, i press it. If I want to range loot, i press it. If I want my see-saw, i press it. It makes sure I get my war banner out. If I want to dance with moon-moon to get the spotlight effect, I make moon-moon my focus and press it. Also keeps me using my blight boar microphone so i scream.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2020-01-27 at 01:43 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your third suggestion, definitely, as well as perhaps some loot filers to go with it? Lifting transmog restrictions would also be nice, it's just illusion magic anyways!
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Thanks for posting this.

I guess it's not little since they still haven't done it but..
    I really, really, really, really, really, really want my hair to show with hats. At least some hats. Some of the NPC models look so amazing and they don't make them go bald with their hats on because they know it looks stupid. Even if it only applied to newly-created hats. I don't care. Stop making me bald.

70-100% faster reputation gain on alts after reaching revered/exalted on mains (MoP had something like this, didn't it? A book you could buy?). But I want this applied to every rep in the game. You could delay it for a few weeks after a new rep is out.

Tabards brought back, at least on alts, to being a way to get rep from other sources. Having to do the same WQ for 75 rep and then just being done for the day feels really bad. After doing it once, let us give alts a tabard that gets them rep from dungeons e tc.

Account wide bank / or at least account wide reagent bank. And gold.
    Last edited by Alyajna; 2020-01-27 at 05:51 AM.

1. Mount equipment per mount or per mount class, I mean is water walking really that useful for a flying mount ?
    2. Removal of GCD as it stands, add pre and post CDs on spells (e.g. spells that can be cast instantly but generate a CD, and spells that need to wait for that CD and don't generate one).
    3. Two part button assignments ... e.g. press 1 then 2 to cast X. For example 1 = teleport ?, 2 = stormwind, 3= ironforge etc.
    4. Shared account bank for everything that is currently instant mail... if I can instantly mail items, then being in a shared bank isn't a big balance issue.
    5. Rank 4 essence ==> account wide Rank 3 on that essence.
    6. Impossible request - queue up for long queue on one toon whilst playing another, auto swap to queue when it pops.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.