Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    BoA rep.(perhaps w/ shared daily grind for fairness? not sure about that part)
    BoA obnoxiously long unlocks such as essences or back in the day attunments, etc.

account-wide, maybe bottomless, reagent bag.

This is not exactly QoL in the strictest way it tends to be used, but game design that counts on fun keeping people playing, as opposed to the one million artificial tricks used this expansion. Particularly no do content X to have acces to content Y in order to be able to acces the completely unrelated content F

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Remove all transmog restrictions. This includes armor types and what Blizzard calls "silly" transmogs. I feel like those restrictions are dumb at this point.

Like...all the other stuff that can happen in WoW is fine, but it'd be "immersion breaking" if I saw a mage in a fake set of plate armor? It's okay if people in the raid are shooting each other with paintball guns and playing with toy cars a few yards away from a boss (who somehow doesn't notice us until we attack), but it's not okay if a warrior tanks the boss in a pink wedding dress?
    ohhh, also absolutely this.

10+ Year Old Account
    More realm merges, that's all I want.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

- When you're buying old legacy gear for gold, not having to wait two hours to vendor it back for a pittance while keeping the appearance.

- Also, not having to type "delete" on each and every item I want to manually delete from my inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    QoL = Quality of life

So, what little things would you like the developers to change or add that you owuld enjoy?

For example:

1. Live character portrait option. - instead of a static picture, you get a live feed of your character that you can zoom in to just cover the face, or get the whole body:
    This is actually a feature in the Elvui addon. You can have your 3D model in your healthbar or next to it. You can even have that in Raid frames for everyone in the raid. It just is an extra drain on FPS, so it is not used too much. But if your PC can handle it, the option it there.

2. Redo character creation screens for the original races. I think they need an update, Improved surroundings or just a remodelling - the demon hunter and allied race ones seem the right dimensions and resoultions, switch to the original races and they're too huge.
    That would be nice!

3. Range classes can loot and interact with objects from range:
    [LEFT]Locks (&Hunters) can you their pets for this, while Mages/Priests/Druids/Shaman can use spells. For clickign things to destroy.. Casters/range don't have to go in melee, their hand icons are interactable from their max range and they can hurl their spells to do whatever action is neeeded
    Hunters actually can do that for loot at least, they got "Fetch" for their pet. Though I never used it, so no idea if it actually works correctly. From a in-world perspective it can`t really work for interacting with things, as that would mean that the pet knows how to mine or gather herbs, few pets in the game have the necessary ability for that or the equipment. (maybe Death Knight skeletons, but they lack brain power and finer motor skills)

Personally I would love to see the ability to mount while running, basically channel the spell on the move. How many times I was gonna take off and fly right after casting the mount and ended up just jumping because I pressed space 0.3 seconds too early I cannot count.
    Last edited by Raisei; 2020-01-27 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    This is actually a feature in the Elvui addon. You can have your 3D model in your healthbar or next to it. You can even have that in Raid frames for everyone in the raid. It just is an extra drain on FPS, so it is not used too much. But if your PC can handle it, the option it there.

That's not a live feed though. It's a seperate model(yours) loaded and shown. As I understood it they want it tied to the character so when for example your character make facial expressions, which they do during emotes and other interactions the portrait would do so as well. ElvUI does not do that.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Remove classes, just put every class & spec into 1 character. Be able to change to whatever you want at any time. Maybe mix the talents to. Who dont want a HolyArcaneDestroElemental spec?

On a serious note: it would solve the alt issue that pops up every xpac. People dont want to grind everything on every character. So just streamline it all. It will probably fit the wow retail audience of 2020.