Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiedzemir View Post
    So. Why everyone's been so riled up when the topic of bots in Classic is brought up?

These legitimately ruin the game but nobody seems to care. Even Blizzard.
    Let me guess... you found someone you think is a bot, and you reported them and they are still there 5 minutes later now you are here on the forums complaining about 'Blizzard not doing anything'

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiedzemir View Post
    Let me guess. You don't play Classic. Because it's not possible not to encounter a bot right now anywhere in the world or BG.
    How is that carpet bombing the forum here with your tears working out? Is that getting Blizzard to move any faster? Perhaps you'd have better luck posting your tears on their official forum.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Bots where in classic. #nochanges

jk. I run in to them all the time when I am farming shards and golden pearls in Azshara. They live on the coast. I never report, kill or bother with them. I have found that when it's slightly overcrowded, I can farm in peace. I find it amusing sometimes watching them run in to the same pillar for minutes on end. Do I like bots in the game? No. Do I care enough to get worked up about it, hell no. It ruins nothing for me.

You do realize blizzard just handed out a ton of bans to players botting.

The issue is they cant just ban people. They have to investigate players first to make sure its not a false claim.

Personally ive been contacted by devs ingame cause people have reported me for botting. When in reality i was just farming mobs, listening to music and ignoring everyone.

They have to always. For literly everysingle person check.

- - - Updated - - -

They literally just did a wave of bans last week for botting.