Poll: Were you disappointed with the cinematic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    All this leaves us now is just two more threats...

Jailer/Sylvanas, and their BS.

And the Void Lords.

9.0, and 10.0.

- - - Updated - - -

So close now, to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

And the Void Lords.

9.0, and 10.0.

- - - Updated - - -

They can always asspull stuff. WoD was more or less asspulled, Shadowlands is arguably too. Sure, Shadowlands existed, but a lot of the stuff we see/will see is new. Same with Pandaria. Hell, the Jailer wasn't even really a thing before Blizzcon.

Also there's Dragon Isles.

15+ Year Old Account

And the Void Lords.

9.0, and 10.0.

- - - Updated - - -

And the unbalanced Light, and whatever other threats they invent between now and the heat death of the universe.

7+ Year Old Account

And the Void Lords.

9.0, and 10.0.

- - - Updated - - -

Dragon isles, light, space, void, random ass pull story like WoD, they can always come up with something new for us to bash our heads against.

Just wait till we get a the pantheon is evil expansion.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Dragon isles, light, space, void, random ass pull story like WoD, they can always come up with something new for us to bash our heads against.

Just wait till we get a the pantheon is evil expansion.
    Or there's a lot more teh Titans knew then they say they did. Oh and....Pony expansion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    I guess the dagger exploded? If so, it's the first class artifact weapon to be canonically destroyed.
    I think he just got pushed off? It's hard to tell.

I'd say the artifact, as it was in Legion, was destroyed when Xal'atath was freed from the dagger. It's a fairly dangerous device, being able to contain an Old God and all, but without one, it's not that powerful of a weapon. And if N'zoth ends up trapped in it, it should still be considered a different weapon, as its source of power would be entirely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Thats the one before the carapace of N'zoth.

Less then 30% Squishei is. I think they're fucked though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Nah, just a small one before the Carapace of N'Zoth fight.
    Are you sure? I heard there were only two cinematics total, with the other one being the campaign prologue with Wrathion and Anduin from last week.
    Whatever...

And the Void Lords.

9.0, and 10.0.

- - - Updated - - -

This is just a personal preference, but I'd love to have a robot expansion. Have it be a wayward Titan or some shit, it'd be a cool aesthetic and it's something WoW hasn't done much of. Ditto, a Light expansion or at least patch seems inevitable.

Provided they don't fuck up the gameplay much further they have plenty more to milk, though they blew their load with BFA in terms of how many opportunities they wasted.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Stevan Mitrovic (Wowhead's dataminer) on 8.3 cinematics:

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...34085452685313

So, it appears we only have one 24-second cinematic left.

Im here before we see cthun emerge from the heart of azeroth chamber! cause you know.....HE IS UNDER THE WOUND ! did we forget where sargeras struckt? and we have to move to shadowlands to get empowered in order to not get corrupted by old gods

7+ Year Old Account

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Cinamonjackz View Post
    someone is big mad, I feel sorry for the guy who pissed in your cereal bowl today!
    You're free to feel sorry for whatever you wish, my dude. But that was pretty low. Long time ago, keyboard warriors knew how to flame. But I'm sure it made you feel better, so it makes me feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Im here before we see cthun emerge from the heart of azeroth chamber! cause you know.....HE IS UNDER THE WOUND ! did we forget where sargeras struckt? and we have to move to shadowlands to get empowered in order to not get corrupted by old gods
    Oh right! I totally forgot about the satanic sword stuck in the planet core. Well you see, it is hard to keep track of all the things that happen in a year.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I love how there's still Sylvanas loyalists even though N'Zoth reveals that Sylvanas and Azshara conspired to betray the Horde and N'Zoth respectively. Sylvanas even demanded Azshara kill all the "heroes."

She can sell the Horde out and people will still call her "muh kween."

EDIT: Well, N'Zoth is dead. Cinematic in a few sec. Waiting for a video rather than stream.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2020-01-21 at 09:41 PM.

Oh, dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. That was awful ending an expansion with that.

7+ Year Old Account
    And it's literally is what i said was gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

I very much doubt it's anything more than N'zoth blowing up and Ny'alotha ceasing to exist.

Formerly known as Arafal

Seen it live - it's a tiny cinematic that shows N'zoth blowing up.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    as i said on the official forums (US)

Obviously not fact
    So vanilla two factions put out of their asshole, thrall and jaina starting a worldwar but being described as the good peace guys, or TBC no story at all, just kill war3 characters for reasons, and cartoon vilain Arthas from wotlk are good stories?
    Nah. Wow team has always been shit for stories. Particulary for main plot.

They managed to do some very rare good sidequests, but that's all.