Poll: Were you disappointed with the cinematic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I would probably never say any expansion is worse than WoD. For good reason.

But I can say that WoD at least had a better finale than BfA and N'Zoth did. Wow-ee.
    WoD is Billion times better than BFA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EntertainmentNihilist View Post
    Jez, everyone here is so negative. I thought it was badass. Sure, there was no twist, but shadowlands is already on a set course.
    There doesn't have to be a big twist.

It just should've been more than 40 seconds of "We like Dragonball and recently watched LotR".

Formerly known as Arafal

It's been a while since I've seen a cinematic as utterly pointless as this one was. Literally could have just ended it right after our guy fires the Azerite beam at N'zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    It's simply ridiculous how N'Zoth ended up being such a massive chump.. what a fcking waste of a villain.

And for what? So we can chase Sylvanas around.. WHO CARES >_<
    Yass. Can't wait for more screamy elf lady for an expansion. Sure am glad we did away with dumb squidman xd

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Can we rename the patch to:

World of Warcraft - The Sauron reference.
    I think I even heard some of the same music there lmao.

Shitshow incoming.

To be honest, I'm not surprised, not am I disappointed. The cinematic team did an incredible job throughout bfa and I think they are just more focused on Shadowlands at this point so I can't be angry at them for rushing that part.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's simply ridiculous how N'Zoth ended up being such a massive chump.. what a fcking waste of a villain.

And for what? So we can chase Sylvanas around.. WHO CARES >_<
    Not sure if you can call N'Zoth a chump when his Gift is still active by the time we go into the Shadowlands. The only Old God that's truly dead is Y'Shaarj, and all the others are outside the cycle of Death, which is currently broken. So as it stands right now N'Zoth, C'Thun, and Yogg-Saron can come back when the plot calls for it. I'm pretty sure N'Zoth dying is part of whatever plan he has in mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    You know, nevermind the shitty cinematic. Doesn't this mean that if the knaifu is the only way to open the way to N'zoth's brain then supposing N'zoth had jsut tossed it in the bin, the heroes would go to where the Carapace boss fight takes place and he'd just swat them since they have no way of getting in?
    It was all part of a master plan

Trust me
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    So who are the other people in the cinematic? Since our pc is THE Champion of Azeroth, singular.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
    Not sure if you can call N'Zoth a chump when his Gift is still active by the time we go into the Shadowlands. The only Old God that's truly dead is Y'Shaarj, and all the others are outside the cycle of Death, which is currently broken. So as it stands right now N'Zoth, C'Thun, and Yogg-Saron can come back when the plot calls for it. I'm pretty sure N'Zoth dying is part of whatever plan he has in mind.
    Coming back when the plot calls for it is just shitty writing.. and I really hate using that term.
    Last edited by Sanguinerd; 2020-01-21 at 10:10 PM.

Sargeras right now: What the fuck is this?!

- - - Updated - - -

So who are the other people in the cinematic? Since our pc is THE Champion of Azeroth, singular.
    Dear god, we're too powerful...

So N'zoth , a cosmic horror , get his ass blasted by a Final BigBang Kazerothme-Ha ?

Yup , as lame and dissapointing as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    Shitshow incoming.

To be honest, I'm not surprised, not am I disappointed. The cinematic team did an incredible job throughout bfa and I think they are just more focused on Shadowlands at this point so I can't be angry at them for rushing that part.
    Maybe not angry at them, but definitely angry at whoever at Blizzard thinks it's okay to cut entire chunks of care out of an expansion just to rush to the next one.

I just really need to know what's the plot bridge between this and Shadowlands tho... It's just like we're gonna do visions for the next 9 months and then BAM the scourge attacks from nowhere and "oh we have to go to the Shadowlands screw the Heart, the Sword and N'zoth"... There must be a bridge somewhere, an epilogue.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Look, at least it was not Sylvanas who did that. Player Character >>>> Sylvanas as far as Kerrigan 2.0 is concerned.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    Look, at least it was not Sylvanas who did that. Player Character >>>> Sylvanas as far as Kerrigan 2.0 is concerned.
    Oh, just you wait. They'll Kerrigan her in Shadowlands and then expect us all to buy it and love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    The Players were never evil though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We could probably still crack him open with an Azerite energy blast, we might have been out of juice for the end.
    @Maljinwo

I like this because it means that Azshara technically saved the world.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Shitshow incoming.

rushing the single most important cinematic in an expansion? that just downright bad. shouldve cut one of the pointless saurfang/sylvanas cinematics instead of cutting short the end cinematic of the expansion, that (presumably) shows the death of the last old god (for now, until blizz decides they want to bring the other back)
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hum, that's it ?

I just really need to know what's the plot bridge between this and Shadowlands tho... It's just like we're gonna do visions for the next 9 months and then BAM the scourge attacks from nowhere and "oh we have to go to the Shadowlands screw the Heart, the Sword and N'zoth"... There must be a bridge somewhere, an epilogue.
    Yeah, that's it.

Consume 8.3 content until 9.0 content comes around.