Poll: Were you disappointed with the cinematic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    So basically it's an in-game cutscene where the player character goes full DBZ and Kamehamehas Nzoth in the face? There isn't even a real cutscene?

Good lord that's bad.
    The real cinematic is attached to the in-game cutscene. It just shows N'Zoth blowing up and Ny'alotha disappearing.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The cinematic fits this expansions quality quite well.

Its dogshit
    Lmfaooooo. This is the gold in the thread.

An awful end to an awful expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    WoD had no middle, BfA has no end.

What's next?
    We'll go into Shadowlands straight into the part of Sylvanas being redeemed and killing Jailer or whoever is the true enemy to her Kylo Ren plot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    We'll go into Shadowlands straight into the part of Sylvanas being redeemed and killing Jailer or whoever is the true enemy to her Kylo Ren plot.
    I almost believe it lmao.

The real cinematic is attached to the in-game cutscene. It just shows N'Zoth blowing up and Ny'alotha disappearing.
    Yeah I saw. 20 seconds of Nzoth dying and all his constructs disappearing...? Yikes they really cut corners on 8.3. What a terrible end.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    You can both enjoy something and be critical of it at the same time.
    What a preposterous idea.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Sylvanas will kiss Anduin to transfer her life essence to him to save his life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    You can both enjoy something and be critical of it at the same time.
    There's no critical people on this site. They either love it too much or hate it too much.
    Hi

In terms of an expansion, a story-- you can't just start it with blaring sirens and celebration and then end it with a wet fart.

You wouldn't enjoy a book either if it started great then ended the main point of conflict that was built up in 1 page of anticlimactic bullshittery.
    Or just GoT ending lmao. 8.3 had even Arya... ehym, Wrathion jumping at the big bad with a magical dagger.
    Is Anduinn going to be Danearys and burn Orgrimmar?

7+ Year Old Account
    Just you wait for Shadowlands redeeming Sylvanas, Kael, Arthas, Gul'dan and so on.
    Gul'dan was always planning on defeating Sargeras and create a new universe full of happiness
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Yeah I saw. 20 seconds of Nzoth dying and all his constructs disappearing...? Yikes they really cut corners on 8.3. What a terrible end.
    They couldn't find a way to hamfist Wrathion's smug face in there so they had no motivation to make something cool out of the expansion finale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    We will go straight into scene where sylvanas yells about high ground and anduin burns in river of lava yelling "I hate you!".

Sylvanas will kiss Anduin to transfer her life essence to him to save his life.
    This HONESTLY feels like the ending to THAT MOVIE!!
    PUT THEM SIDE BY SIDE AND HONESTLY... HOLY SHIT...
    "I am ALL the Old Gods!"
    "And I am ALL of the children of Azeroth" *KAHMEMEMEHAAAAA*
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    ?
    Its was the horde "champion" that handed it to her. It was basically "geez, this dagger had an old god in it. And it still reeks of bad voodoo. Nzoth could have done something to it... Yes, I'll just bring it to my warchief, what could go wrong"
    You thought it was Sylvanas who was playing 10D interdimensional poker, but it was actually us, the PC.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Wow I can't wait to consume more Sadfang material!

Especially if he's going to be Smilefang!!!!
    It bears repeating that he will still be sad. He'll be in the Maw and all, tortured for his sins. The entire cinematic will revolve around him fighting the pain of being repeatedly impaled on the sharpened bones of the Night Elves that died in the War of Thorns or whatever his punishment will be to give us this one smile. If the point of how sad Saurfang is is not truly comprehended by the playerbase Blizzard will keep making those cinematics till the end of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    N'zoth gave the knife to Sylvanas so that Sylvanas could give it to Azshara so that Sylvanas could send the fleet with the champion to open the way. Then the champions would take out Azshara and he'd get the knife back and be free. At that point, no one has any way to harm him since he has the knife.

Sadly for him, he has the same subterranean IQ as everyone else and so forgot to safely dispose of the knife in the sharp objects container instead of giving his prisoner the only thing that could defeat him.
    He is the God of the Deep after all. He did warn us but we did not listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    So, uh, what exactly happens? Did they shrink N'zoth? Is this baby N'zoth?
    Reorganization beams just reorganize N'zoth like as if he's never even been there. Kinda like turning him into thin air.

Just as an addition, N'Zoth basically won until the Heart of Azeroth activated and the player became a living Azerite conduit. Lmao.

For people pointing out the Saurfang cinematics, remember that the only reason we got so many is that they just reused a bunch of the models from the original BFA cinematic.

Making all new models of Magni, MOTHER, N'zoth etc for this one would take exponentially longer.

Doesn't excuse this horrible finale though. Really, they thought this would compare to the Argus cinematics?

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    you missed the point where he went from a servant of the Legion slaughtering innocents on his quest for power to the chosen one whos ultimate goal was always to defeat the Legion?
    You mean the same guy that mercilessly killed the person that claimed Illidan to be the said "Chosen One", only for him to then reply with "There can be no "chOSeN oNe"?!

Yeah, totally Kerrigan 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    ?
    Its was the horde "champion" that handed it to her. It was basically "geez, this dagger had an old god in it. And it still reeks of bad voodoo. Nzoth could have done something to it... Yes, I'll just bring it to my warchief, what could go wrong"
    Yeah, and the Horde player randomly getting that idea just after N'Zoth gave the player his "gift" of sight and babbled on how the knife will serve his plans even with after pulling Knaifu out of it has nothing to do with N'Zoth's influence.