Poll: Were you disappointed with the cinematic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Using Azeroth's power to blast N'Zoth apart while Magni screams his lungs out about how "Azeroth's strength is our strength" could have fooled me.

Precisely my point. He never became a glowing avatar of a divine power like the Illidan novel alluded to, so we got the climax to LotV in BfA instead.
    Again, it's not "Kerrigan 2.0" if the Player was never evil to begin with.

This is the most disappointing thing that has happened in WoW for me. The cinematic was underwhelming, but the complete lack of any reaction from any NPCs, or any effect on the world beyond an award ceremony with Magni? It makes the world feel completely dead, as if nothing that happens in on Azeroth actually matters lorewise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    He is the God of the Deep after all. He did warn us but we did not listen.
    For the god of the deep, his storyline this expansion was certainly very shallow...

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    Sylvanas will kiss Anduin to transfer her life essence to him to save his life.
    The other way around. Anduin already has the magical holy bones that he got after bathing in the healing waters of Pandaria so it checks out that he'd be able to do so.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2020-01-21 at 10:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiraya View Post
    For people pointing out the Saurfang cinematics, remember that the only reason we got so many is that they just reused a bunch of the models from the original BFA cinematic.

Making all new models of Magni, MOTHER, N'zoth etc for this one would take exponentially longer.

Doesn't excuse this horrible finale though. Really, they thought this would compare to the Argus cinematics?
    Nothing will beat Sargeras' Imprisonment and the fall of the LK, in my eyes. Finally seeing Sargeras' Full Might for the first time was amazing.

28 seconds for an end cinematic.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

He is the God of the Deep after all. He did warn us but we did not listen.
    Someone call @Wilfire. We solved the mystery of his title.

@Yarathir

Has anyone seen whether it's N'zoth who opens the way to the heart chamber or if it's us who do it? Because if it's he who does it, then that makes the above even better. Dude arranges a series of events that takes advantage of the mental retardation of everyone else, goes free, has nothing that can harm him except one thing he has in his domain. Being a moron, he makes that thing available, but even so, the guys who come to beat him still can't do it and go insane. So he goes the extra mile to further sabotage himself by taking them to the one place where they have the animu energy to power up and beat him instead of say, corrupting the PC and only opening the way to the heart five minutes later.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Gul'dan was always planning on defeating Sargeras and create a new universe full of happiness
    Dead Draenei are simply the best foundation of a healthy diet. Good 'ol Gul'dan was simply thinking about all those starving orphans across the stars.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Yeah, and the Horde player randomly getting that idea just after N'Zoth gave the player his "gift" of sight and babbled on how the knife will serve his plans even with after pulling Knaifu out of it has nothing to do with N'Zoth's influence.
    True.

So I blame it on Tortollans. After all, we got that dagger from them.

THE TURTLES ARE THE TRUE BAD OF THE UNIVERSE AND WE KEPT HELPING EVEN MORE OF THEM MAKE IT TO THE WATER FOR MONTHS

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    We will go straight into scene where sylvanas yells about high ground and anduin burns in river of lava yelling "I hate you!".
    If Anduin is to be burned in this situation it'd be from his holy bones punishing him for feeling hatred. Lava is unnecessary here.

5+ Year Old Account
    Not very surprising.

It is like the Azshara clip from 8.2. A boring and unnecessary in engine cinematic, with lower quality than some fan videos.

This addon startet out with great looking but mediocrely utilized lvl zones, but it got worse and worse from there. Not as bad as WoD, but it reminds me of Cataclysm, with all it's lost potential and directionless gibberish.
    Last edited by George Lucas; 2020-01-21 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    You thought it was Sylvanas who was playing 10D interdimensional poker, but it was actually us, the PC.
    But we were her pawns all this time and everything we've done served her plans. Then again she probably played 11D underwater checkers on fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    28 seconds only ... jesus that's so, sooo disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    You mean the same guy that mercilessly killed the person that claimed Illidan to be the said "Chosen One", only for him to then reply with "There can be no "chOSeN oNe"?!

Yeah, totally Kerrigan 2.0.
    The Naaru was raping him and it's just more an object than an actual person.
    Illidan still went from evil dude to good guy saving the day and helping to defeat the greatest threat like that.

You mean the same guy that mercilessly killed the person that claimed Illidan to be the said "Chosen One", only for him to then reply with "There can be no "chOSeN oNe"?!

Yeah, totally Kerrigan 2.0.
    Except Illidan still became the savior of the universe by becoming Sargeras' jailer. So him ass-blasting Xe'ra didn't actually avert the Chosen One trope, it only lampshaded the shit out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Imagine being on a fansite for a game you hate. Lmao.
    Stop white knighting everything. Jesus fuck.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-01-21 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

7+ Year Old Account
    underwhelming and disappointing

and fucking wrahtion don't appear since fucking mop and now he is the boss doing shit on n'zoth, for Christ sake the writing gets worse and worse, fuck bfa thats for sure, its the lesson to think nothing can be worst than WoD

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    True.

So I blame it on Tortollans. After all, we got that dagger from them.

THE TURTLES ARE THE TRUE BAD OF THE UNIVERSE AND WE KEPT HELPING EVEN MORE OF THEM MAKE IT TO THE WATER FOR MONTHS
    Speaking of N'Zoth's gift to us, that reminds me there was supposed to be some difference for the people who still have it. Does anyone know what came out of it?

Again, it's not "Kerrigan 2.0" if the Player was never evil to begin with.
    I was referring to the golden beam used to take out the villain. Not sure where you got me saying the player is evil from.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trash cinematic and awful expansion
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/