What will happen to BFA PvP transmogs?

As someone who likes to collect cool looking pvp armor sets and weapons, I wonder if there will be vendors who sell PvP transmogs at the very end of BFA. If not, does that mean all BFA PvP appearances will no longer be attainable when Shadowlands launches? That would suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    fomo marketing definitely has a bad financial impact in the long term especially with social media and the non attraction of new customers, so hopefully they stop this inappropriate design

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Same thing happened in Legion. I'm sure Blizzard will add vendors eventually like they did in Legion near the end of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, I would be more excited for them if they weren't a simple warfront recolor. On the other hand, it'll probably be the only way these skins will be realistically available post BfA, so I hope they keep them as PvP sets.

Plus, it'll be usable across classes (same armor type), so there's that.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    As someone who likes to collect cool looking pvp armor sets and weapons, I wonder if there will be vendors who sell PvP transmogs at the very end of BFA. If not, does that mean all BFA PvP appearances will no longer be attainable when Shadowlands launches? That would suck.
    Which "cool" ones do you mean??

Well many of the transmogs have versions you can obtain in Warfronts. Not that anyone should want to grind those.

Given that some of the epic PvP transmogs have already been removed and are no longer available in any form, it's... possible they are gone for good. I am willing to bet, however, that they are going to have methods to obtain most of these sets, if not all of these sets, once the expansion is over.

Im disappointed we never got any way to collect the Mythic/elite aspirant appearance from 8.1.5 darkshore set (silver n burgundy palette).

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Which "cool" ones do you mean??

IMO, Horde Arathi WF Plate set made me feel like a Raid Boss

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    IMO, Horde Arathi WF Plate set made me feel like a Raid Boss

Well I guess it works like everything else so far, when you have collected them, you have them any other pvp set NON elite will probably available either as like full sets that cost more like Legion did. Elite ones are obtainable when content is current then its removed.