Poll: Rate: World of Warcraft: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    5/10 every thing is ok but nothing is great might have gotten a higher rating if i had raided past uldir.

Class design is literately 95% of what I do in wow.

Class design was absolute horseshit, fury warriors was an exception.

Too much pointless content.

BFA is the polar opposite of WOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean I'll point you to the thread "Was there really a lack of content in WoD."
    that means nothing, good day.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF Happened. I Feel like I've been in a car wreck with BFA. I can't remember nothing except my class(es) (coming from Legion) sucked. I'm sure other things happened they just wasn't good enough to cover up the bad class design. Everything could have been different if blizzard had just taken a little more time polishing up BFA. IMO Legion Ended to quick anyways.

I regret buying it. I thought, that it would become better by the end, but I made mistake.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

For me at least, BFA is the worst expansion to date. I had more fun in WoD with using my alts to make a lot of gold with garrisons. I had all of their garrisons set up with the proper profession buildings, growing the herbs i wanted and trading resources with the vendors from the hut so i always had important mats on hand. I had my own little factory to constantly manage and make gold with which actually made my alts mean something. While with BFA, my alts feel weak and useless and their professions are almost worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    The results of this survey are extremely predictable. Ask the same again in two years. Everything will change. Exactly like WoD.
    The only scenario where BFA gets fondly remembered in the future is if the expansions that come after it are even worse.

Getting back to the OP's question.

The reason I voted BFA as the worst expansion ever is that after getting one toon to max level I quit Retail, 3 hours later, for good having come to the realization that what BFA really represented was a single player Diablo like metric driven expansion that doubled down on systems from the prior 2 expansions and cemented, in my mind, that there was little to no hope that Blizzard wasn't going to continue down this path in the future. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice (or 3 times in this instance) and shame on me.

If you like BFA, and what it represents, I think that's fine and dandy. And there's no need to debate the various systems and content in BFA. That horse has been beaten to death. Personally, Retail has left me behind. Thank the powers that be I have Classic, warts and all, to piddle around with in my spare time (3 alts max lvl atm 56 mage). It will take me a long time to consume all the content in Classic but at least I'll get some enjoyment from it in the process.

10+ Year Old Account
    This expac is an total joke.

Story plot was written probably on the knee, because there is too much flaws... That even WoD can be jealous.

Gameplay mechanics again most sucks... But here i can mostly complain about heart of azeroth grind.

War mode bonus total joke at least for me. 20% for exp etc? This don't convince me to turn PvP ON tbh.

I don't expect, Shadowlands will be any better. But i will have fun, on blind people believing on everything what Ion will say soon.

- theme with faction islands etc
    - island expeditions(wtf)
    - alt unfriendly
    - azerite power
    - warfronts(do I need to say more)
    - seething shore bg
    - boring wqs(nothing new but tortollan wq are like lamest ever, even worse than kirin tor ones in legion)

+some dungeons were pretty good
    +raids were okayish
    +actually think nazjatar and mechagon were pretty fun

All in all I give the expansion a 3/10 rating. Pretty weak expansion and I myself decided to unsub until shadowlands.

Had a lot of fun in the expansion. Not the best, but far from the worst experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Worst fucking expansion ever put out. Everything about it was shit except for art and music
    i agree the art and music got really good jobs. everything about bfa was terrible. lack of vision.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

I had low hopes for this expansion since it was stated to be another faction war. It gave little to be excited over and delivered about what I expected it to. There were some parts I had fun with and a lot I disliked.

A complete 180 from the goodness that was Legion. That xpac had some flaws too, but none so obvious like BfA.

Negative zero out of ten!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    BFA is absolute garbage.
    Classes were so shallow and basic that i had more fun watching windows update do its thing.
    Character progression mechanics were so unenjoyable and bad that BFA would have been better without any of the azerite system.

Writing deserves a special mention as being literally the worst i have ever seen in anything ever.
    GOT last season was a genius masterpiece when compared to BFA story/character development and especially the war vs N'zoth.
    This.
    Classes without a doubt made it the worst expansion ever and the reason I quit and didn’t return to the new patch. As soon As I log on I want to log off. At least WoD had good classes except the last patch from where it went downhill.

first expansion i outright quit. wont be buying shadowlands either

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Everyone still thinks WoD sucked. Leveling was praised back then, and it still is now, but the rest has always been seen as crap.
    I bet those same people think Pandaria sucked cause of Pandaren. Warlords of Draenor was the last of the good expansions even though a lot of it got cut.

Second to worst expansion. It beats WoD only because it had more story content. Aside from that, a pathetic downgrade from the brilliant story Legion had. I am someone who always tries to rationalize things, I am the last who jumps to the conclusion that the story sucks, but that's been very hard for me to do in BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Better than Legion but worse than wod.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    Second to worst expansion. It beats WoD only because it had more story content. Aside from that, a pathetic downgrade from the brilliant story Legion had. I am someone who always tries to rationalize things, I am the last who jumps to the conclusion that the story sucks, but that's been very hard for me to do in BfA.
    The story in Warlords was half way decent though. BfA's story sucked from start to finish.

WoD was universally hated for obvious reasons, but it had some good points (raids, world, leveling).

BfA is a shame for a multi-billion dollar company. Most narrative arcs led to nothing: Faction war ending thanks to Sadfang scratching Sylvanas' eye in HD, Xal'atath completely useless because it finally wasn't required AT ALL, Wrathion coming out of nowhere for one cool moment, the big stabby stabby in Azeroth's butt ? Nobody cares. All Bwonsamdi's line was dealt with as a boss encounter.

Many many disappointments lore-wise, but also terrible systems (neck/azerite, islands and warfronts), all of this crowned by a terrific class design that made me unenjoy this expac on every single character.

I have to say, that many flows in a single expac is kinda feat of strength. Congrats.