Poll: Worst WoW raid ending?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What is the worst raid ending?

Title says all.

Now that the Nya'lotha raid ending is out, I'd like to know, in your opinion, the WORST raid ending/story wrap-up by expansion (starting with Wrath) and why.

Yeah the ending is trash we get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    From a story perspective, I think WoD is worse just because of how stupid the writing was. The BFA cinematic on the other hand was a colossal disappointment in terms of production quality, but at least it was somewhat explained why it ended the way it did. At the end of the day, my vote goes to BFA because at least WoD gave us some sort of hint of what to expect in the future. BFA was literally just a laser beam, an explosion and that's it.

Haven't seen the fight and/or the aftermath to the cinematic.
    Can't comment anything on it. And so should you.
    The cinematic obviously doesn't show what happened in either case.

BFA 100%. WoD a close 2nd, that was one horrendous as well.

I voted Cata. I hated the ending and how underwhelming the Deathwing fight was. WOD is a very close second, and honestly probably a tie for me in my books.

Do people think N'zoth dying is worse than Green Jesus or Draenor is Free?

Fucking zoomers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Fucking zoomers.
    Ok Silent Gen

WoD is still worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Deathwing fight in Cataclysm and the raid leading up to it is WAY worse than any other expansion-closing raid in memory. It failed on so many levels.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    The Deathwing fight in Cataclysm and the raid leading up to it is WAY worse than any other expansion-closing raid in memory. It failed on so many levels.
    yeh. I put Draenor is free, but honestly Dragon Soul should definitely take the cake for worst ending cinematic ever. Thrall Kamehameha, Aggra is preggers, and dragons giving up their power forever was just bad.

I doubt anything will ever beat WoD's ending in terms of pure, utter trash level of content. BFA's cutscene was garbage, but it was garbage because nothing happened. WoD was garbage because it basically invalidated the entire story (bad as it was) and basically made it out that you hadn't really done anything. Which was true. It was a bad expansion. Just like this one at this point.

Pretty hard to say. Both cata and bfa are tied at being number one with how much lore they had behind them including the amount of build up they could have gotten only to DBZ’d. WoD we at least got a prelude to Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I think I agree, the raid itself was horrible. I'm not convinced its ending was bad, however. It wasn't good, it was boring, but it wasn't garbage like WoD or BFA's raid endings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOculus View Post
    Haven't seen the fight and/or the aftermath to the cinematic.
    Can't comment anything on it. And so should you.
    The cinematic obviously doesn't show what happened in either case.
    It doesn't have to.

BfA and WoD are equally bad, but BfA leaves an extra bad taste in my mouth because I actually played all of BfA and invested time into it. I skipped all of WoD so it was no skin off my nose.

Quote Originally Posted by esoy View Post
    Title says all.

Now that the Nya'lotha raid ending is out, I'd like to know, in your opinion, the WORST raid ending/story wrap-up by expansion (starting with Wrath) and why.
    Bootleg kama hama ha is bad. It feels like a super bad, forced checkovs gun.

But I still think wod's

"draenor is freeeee!!!!! *please forget my attempted genocide*"

Ranks as worse.

you know at least N'Zoth had an ACTUAL explosion....Deathwing literally blew up into fairy dust after Thrall used a Kamehameha medal

It was a tie between WoD and BFA. WoD is literally "Draenor is free. Forgive me. Pls"...

And BFA is just...anticlimactic. Literally just...why?! I completely forgot about the Faction War, and with Shadowlands incoming, I feel like I might forget about the Black Empire as well. And that shouldn't be the case...

At least with Legion, we had SARGERAS, AND ILLIDAN COMPLETED HIS ARC!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Do people think N'zoth dying is worse than Green Jesus or Draenor is Free?

Fucking zoomers.
    "Zoomers"

Wow bro, the whole squad's laughing right now...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, at least Cata made it feel like the World actually achieved something. Here, NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED WORLDWIDE! It's just "You're a God, Champion. Have a cookie, forget about Sargeras' Blade still being there, and piss off"

Like, WHAT?! And since there's no 8.3.5, I feel like everything has been wasted. Like, really? We couldn't also just beam the Sword to oblivion? I mean, we're powerful enough to do so...

BFA is worse because of cinematics revolving around player character. We are thin rim glasses transmog away from becoming Final Fantasy. Just look at it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPsfyGR6KIo

15+ Year Old Account
    I’m going Cataclysm because all we did was fight feet and tentacles for a final boss. It was about the worst Uber bad boss fight in the history of the game.

Not only that but it was two loot/bosses of fighting tentacles..... of the same boss. Oh forgot..... puddles of blood that followed you. You know, like slimes from level 10-ish trash.

Whatever came after that mattered not a whit.

We waited 2 years to fight feet and tentacles.
    Last edited by Misuteri; 2020-01-22 at 02:30 AM.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.