Poll: Worst WoW raid ending?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a huge fan of the character Grom and even I think the "Draenor is free" part is silly. Had there been a patch between BRF and HFC it might have made more sense, but that's all speculation. The line that he utters might be dumb, but the ending felt bittersweet at the moment and actually had a conclusion, regardless of how you felt about it. The Iron Horde has been defeated, demons have been routed out, and Draenor can actually start healing. Sure Gul'dan is on the run, but it's obviously leading to the next expansion, which is fine. A big issue with the BFA one from what I've seen is there's no real follow up and it doesn't feel that good. You know that Sylvanas is still out there, but there's nothing you can discern from 8.3's ending that would lead you to Shadowlands necessarily.

"There must always be a LK" is still top cringe for me, and basically ruined what hopes I had for that story being continued from WC3. MMOs (at the time anyway) aren't necessarily great mediums for telling good stories, so I set my expectations low, and Blizzard decided to make it even worse. ICC (the base of the citadel and top) looked absolutely amazing, but it felt really shallow.

MoP is literally the best one because the faction war felt somewhat okay and Pandaria had it's own set of problems that fit in with the overall narrative relating to the Horde/Alliance throughout the expansion. MoP also was fortunate enough to be at a point where they were good at making cinematics. Whether it's the the Horde choosing a new Warchief or the Alliance puffing their chests out (I don't even like Vol'jin), it felt like a quality ending. The trial of Garrosh is obviously pretty lame (happening in a book), but compared to any other expansion it's so far ahead of the rest it's not even funny.

The part at the end of WoD where scores of Draenei cheer and exult the genocidal orcish maniac who has slaughtered them for years is ridiculous.

BFA for sure. WoD was stupidly written, but at least there was actual dialogue and a tease for next expansion. This one was just horrendous with N'zoth exploding and nothing coming after it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esoy View Post
    Title says all.

Now that the Nya'lotha raid ending is out, I'd like to know, in your opinion, the WORST raid ending/story wrap-up by expansion (starting with Wrath) and why.
    Wrath of the Lich King: Ruby Sanctum.

Edit: Sorry, thought you meant raid end of expansion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..