Question for NA Alliance please tell me...

Did you get heroic darkshore cache?

Because EU Horde sure did...

I really wanna know after this post: https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...ter-the-patch/

- - - Updated - - -

So if I get it right, on NA Alliance is attacking with some time passed some time left and they didn't get heroic Darkshore unlocked and there's a Blue post this is intended.

Meanwhile on EU it's the same situation with factions reversed, Horde is attacking which started few days ago with 2 days left and they get heroic Darkshore, Method is chopping through for free 460 items that will help split runs and loot trading and maybe get extra corrupted items and nobody says anything?

According to blue post this should not have been enabled if the assault is already underway...

Horde bias continues... nothing new to see... move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

We have to make due with 30 percent war mode bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Horde bias continues... nothing new to see... move along.
    Didn't the alliance get the first warfront back at launch of this xpac? Didn't horde have to wait a solid two weeks after that ? Horde bias my arse.

Oh exactly how many of your alliance leaders have turned bad and been killed in a raid again? Or just killed aka Rasta

Yes, yesterday I linked the blue post to guildies so they don't have to bother with Darkshore heroic today, and yet today the quest was available.

Not really surprising, the altar buff costs 30 ressources for alliance on heroic Stromgarde and 10 for horde. And the Valorcall pass spawns for horde attack waves is bugged evern since the release of the warfront, with one of them spawning directly on the flag and the next one half on the mountain with 4 mobs evading.

Not that it mattered, it's just an annoyance. But since I've never seen people complaining I assume alliance is used to getting the shaft.

I'm seriously surprised NA playerbase isn't more upset over the fact they don't get Heroic Darkshore while EU does, despite both assaults started before season began. Either both regions should have it or neither, don't you think so? Are people fine with these double standards?

Since it's too late to disable it in EU since people got their items, at least they should enable it on NA too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Yes, yesterday I linked the blue post to guildies so they don't have to bother with Darkshore heroic today, and yet today the quest was available.
    So they enabled it for NA? Well at least that's fair then.

You're the first person to tell me NA actually got their warfront, which was the question I was asking in the first place since I'm EU and can't check over the pond, can only check blue posts not factual state on the server.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2020-01-22 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I So they enabled it for NA? Well at least that's fair then.

You're the first person to tell me NA actually got their warfront, which was the question I was asking in the first place since I'm EU and can't check over the pond, can only check blue posts not factual state on the server.
    No, what makes you think that? I'm EU.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Didn't the alliance get the first warfront back at launch of this xpac? Didn't horde have to wait a solid two weeks after that ? Horde bias my arse.

Oh exactly how many of your alliance leaders have turned bad and been killed in a raid again? Or just killed aka Rasta
    Nice try. First ever warfront in eu going into the uldir release week was horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    No, what makes you think that? I'm EU.
    Well that sucks then. So it's true after all EU got warfront and NA didn't? Na forums should be raging over it imo, why the special treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Well that sucks then. So it's true after all EU got warfront and NA didn't? Na forums should be raging over it imo, why the special treatment?
    I mean, I’m at work so I can’t exactly go on a crusade. But yeah it’s kind of bullshit, even if twenty heroic WF quests would be unlikely to be enough to see NA take a world first over Method
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Nice try. First ever warfront in eu going into the uldir release week was horde.
    Naa, a bunch of World First Raiders went Alliance for its bonus 430 caches then swapped back over the the Horde Racial buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I heard Limit was SUPER pissed that Method gets a HEAD START in gearing.. Can you BELIEVE IT, BLIZZZZZZ ;DDDD lololooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Naa, a bunch of World First Raiders went Alliance for its bonus 430 caches then swapped back over the the Horde Racial buffs.
    Those were the caches from the War Mode quest, not the Warfront.

The Battle for Stromgarde started with the Alliance in control of Arathi, giving them access to the world boss WQ. The Horde started in the contribution phase, after which they were allowed to queue up for the actual warfront.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    Those were the caches from the War Mode quest, not the Warfront.

The Battle for Stromgarde started with the Alliance in control of Arathi, giving them access to the world boss WQ. The Horde started in the contribution phase, after which they were allowed to queue up for the actual warfront.
    I couldnt remember if they got both or which Cache it actually was. Though the 430 at the time was a big deal enough to swap and took less effort to get.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    I couldnt remember if they got both or which Cache it actually was. Though the 430 at the time was a big deal enough to swap and took less effort to get.
    You are mistaking this with another incident. First warfront gave like 370 gear piece.

You might refer to first ever heroic warfront. Which alliance might’ve gotten first. And horde could’ve gotten this one first, it’s not that big a deal. Having eu and us in same situation with different outcomes based on faction feels pretty bad though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, that's the kind of gearing disparity that should negate this entire world first race. Not at all balanced or fair in any way, shape or form. I wonder if some of the big sponsored NA guilds have any grounds to sue blizzard over creating such a huge advantage for their EU rivals.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯