Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    for people that work for their money in regular jobs, spending 80 dollar on videogames, even in 2020, is luxurious. therefor this is a whale for me. and to anyone that wants to live off you

- - - Updated - - -

hey beauty <3
    $80 is luxurious now ?

its not, its about two hours work for me.

or one on a public holiday. (Gotta love double time and a half)

A whale is some one who spends thousands of dollars on a game a week or even a day, they give zero thought to the amount just that they get what they want.
    Last edited by Addiena; 2020-01-22 at 12:30 PM.

Rofl at calling the ones giving LESS money to blizzard through 6 months subs whales.

No need for logic.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Rofl at calling the ones giving LESS money to blizzard through 6 months subs whales.

No need for logic.
    How utterly foolish you are. It has been designed to please and attract you. You call the others blind, but you are the one that lacks clear sight and logic

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard only has power when you give them your money in advance. @Boomer that steal from their parents for early accesses. This is your fault. Omegaluul

And to whales that buy 6 months.. happy birthday
    Well, for the people that are sure they gonna play classic and live for the next 6 months, there is no problem buying the 6 months and get a Free Mount and lower sub fee. But i do agree on that pre-order thing. If none buys Shadowlands, blizz will try make it better and add more to it, put more time on it before release and make New trailers about it. If all buy the preorders, they dont care about making the game better than it is.

I dont think you know what Boomer means.

Blizzard only has power when you give them your money in advance. @Boomer that steal from their parents for early accesses. This is your fault. Omegaluul

And to whales that buy 6 months.. happy birthday
    Why do you think it is up to you to tell people what or how they are going to be spending their money ? If a person wants to buy 5 years of wow game time in advance let them do it, it is not up to you or anyone else besides the buyer to decide how to spend his money.

Well since this thread is shitfest I want to say hi to my classmates. You don't read it but hi nonetheless.

[Meaning of my post is nearly equal with that one of OP, btw.]

you upset you have nothing but money? lol

- - - Updated - - -

all i am sayin is that purchasing things, before they release, only results in bigger bubbles that pop.

pop.
    Upset I have nothing but money?

Not really I have the averedge salery for a post grad educated person of my age and that allows me to live nicely.

But your calling a $80 expense a luxury. That's only £61 here, which is a tank of petrol and a packet of cigs in my country, far, far, far, from a luxurious spend.

So I'm assuming your destitute or something and have a warped perception of what a normal income and expense is.

Good good OP let the autism flow through you .

all i am sayin is that purchasing things, before they release, only results in bigger bubbles that pop.
    No,you are not. That's not what you are saying.

The thing you are saying is :"I don't like the state of the game. I would like a lot of things to be changed. If people keeps supporting this game with their wallet there's no way that devs change the boat's course so people enjoying this game is a big problem for me : it consolidates the status quo.... so please stop enjoying the game to force the revolution we need".

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    Good good OP let the autism flow through you .
    Sha of Autism:
    Your autism sustains me!
    Edit Signature.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    for people that work for their money in regular jobs, spending 80 dollar on videogames, even in 2020, is luxurious. therefor this is a whale for me. and to anyone that wants to live off you

- - - Updated - - -

hey beauty <3
    Going by your username I was under the impression you live in Germany, but the location is Netherlands. Close enough to share similiarities. So I am sorry to tell you, 80 Bucks is not a luxury. I work part time, have two kids and a mortage, but spending that kind of money is easy affordable.

How utterly foolish you are. It has been designed to please and attract you. You call the others blind, but you are the one that lacks clear sight and logic
    I do? I don't even sub 6 months... I just know for a fact that the ones who sub for 6 months pay less than the ones who pay for 1 month for 6 months....ez mafs.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

I have no idea where you're from, but personally, I live in a shithole of a country, and even here spending 80 dollars FOR 6 MONTHS, is NOT luxurious. If anything, WoW is quite literally, and without exaggeration, one of the cheapest hobby you can have. If for you 15$/month is a luxury, then WoW is really the least of your problems, and once again, that's coming from someone living in a shithole where average person earns about 700-800$/month.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Whale got offended ohh sorry honey
    How can a "Whale" be offended by beeing a "Whale"?

I would feel rather Flattered if you told me I am one. *laugh*

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread didn't start great, and doesn't seem like it will go anywhere constructive. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead