Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where is the max level content in Shadowlands?

More WQ grinding for AP (Anima Power)? More reputation farming for abilities (Covenants)? More scaling dungeons (Torgast)?

What are the features that make us excited to get to max level content? Despite their flaws, we had things like new classes and races, battlegrounds, Garrisons and the like to get us excited in the past.

At the moment, Shadowlands is looking more and more like a reskinned BFA that has ticked off the mandatory checklist of features then called it a day. The expansion has no soul and substance. And I'm worried that it may have no lasting appeal.

I am concerned that most people will get to max level in Shadowlands, realise very quickly that the game plays almost identically to BFA, then unsub immediately in the first month. Which would be an absolute shame for the company.

How does it look more and more like anything? We don't really know anything. Wait for alpha/beta and then only then we can talk about missing or stupid mechanics again...
    Until then stay neutral. They could change or fuck it up again.

Just because you're not looking forward to see how Covenants and Thorgast come into play, doesn't mean no one is.
    Same way I couldn't care less when they announced Monks and pandas.
    Don't like how it turns out to be in beta, don't buy it. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    More WQ grinding for AP (Anima Power)? More reputation farming for abilities (Covenants)? More scaling dungeons (Torgast)?

What are the features that make us excited to get to max level content? Despite their flaws, we had things like new classes and races, battlegrounds, Garrisons and the like to get us excited in the past.

At the moment, Shadowlands is looking more and more like a reskinned BFA that has ticked off the mandatory checklist of features then called it a day. The expansion has no soul and substance. And I'm worried that it may have no lasting appeal.

I am concerned that most people will get to max level in Shadowlands, realise very quickly that the game plays almost identically to BFA, then unsub immediately in the first month. Which would be an absolute shame for the company.
    You need to chill out, beta is going to be probably in the next month or two. it is definitely going to start happening around March if they want to have their October release my guess is it's going to be close to Halloween since it's a spoopy expansion.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Mythic+, Raids, Torghast, Covenants. that is what we know so far. we will find out more in Alpha/Beta

also, quit making bait threads

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Please, unsub forever and delete all your different forum accounts, so that none of us have to see your pointless whine threads anymore. You'd be doing us all a favor
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    How does it look more and more like anything? We don't really know anything. Wait for alpha/beta and then only then we can talk about missing or stupid mechanics again...
    Until then stay neutral. They could change or fuck it up again.
    Oh sweet summer child. Just look on his post history. He start nonsensical threads to stir people up, pretend to be "concerned", then never post again.

By my logic, spam like this should be bannable. So if he's not breaking any rules, we should adjust the rules.

You got excited about Garrisons but Torghast is whatever to you? What max level content got you excited for Pandaria exactly?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WQ farming for Anima probably. In addition to The Maw and Torghast.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Im starting to think if things were as they were back in tbc or wotlk, theyd be more enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Im starting to think if things were as they were back in tbc or wotlk, theyd be more enjoyable
    I suggest you stop, because they weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    You need to chill out, beta is going to be probably in the next month or two. it is definitely going to start happening around March if they want to have their October release my guess is it's going to be close to Halloween since it's a spoopy expansion.
    They haven't even started alpha testing outside of their own walls so good luck with bats anytime soon.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    They haven't even started alpha testing outside of their own walls so good luck with bats anytime soon.
    I mean, external (non-f&f) alpha's really have only been a thing in the last 2 expansions. If the lack of new class is anything to go by, we can't expect a pattern.

They could just release in to Beta like they used to.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I could see them releasing the Alpha next month, and then Beta a few months after.

It would be cool for them to update Hallow's End if SL is released in October
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

They had that draculas castle like raid

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    They had that draculas castle like raid
    it's pointless trying to discuss things with OP, he is a troll who posts whiny bait threads and abandons them after creating them

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Subscription numbers tell a story so different, I begin to wonder if you know anything about Wotlk at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Hold up, when did you start evaluating my personal experience over me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It does kinda seem like Legion 3.0.

Hopefully the last in this cursed trilogy.

Raids, the maw, infinity dungeon, regular dungeons, wq.

I'm most interested in the maw tbh, an actively unsafe zone sounds fun