Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    But you are. You literally created a topic to whine about it.

I'm sure, however, that you did so to be a champion against the unjust, a defender of the jobless, and not to stoke anger/rage against Blizz.

/s
    so just creating the topic about it is automatically whining? thats new. i don’t understand how you take this topic as me complaining/whining/crying/anything of the like.

can you explain how I’m whining? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post

And I'm sorry but given that, there is absolutely no reason to make a thread like this except to gin up some outrage.
    or the fact it had not been discussed up to the point of me posting it? this was a big thing the commun ith reacted to a year ago. you’re coming off as the outraged one due to the fact that this thread exists now lol
    Last edited by WraithKingOstarion; 2020-01-22 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Source: "Just trust me, bro."
    Why in Gods name would I need a source for personal experience?

Also, he made plenty of publicly available toxic comments that people can delve into their self. No one said you had to believe the truth but that's what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlin View Post
    Why in Gods name would I need a source for personal experience?

Also, he made plenty of publicly available toxic comments that people can delve into their self. No one said you had to believe the truth but that's what it is.
    Because you're making an excessive claim with no proof whatsoever.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.