Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    One thing I take from it is Tulsi has thin skin and pretty much showed why she doesn't have the backbone to do this. If she ran against Trump she would have to have several lawsuits going a day against the man with the things he would say and talk about muddy ass waters. The next thing I draw from this is I wish Hillary Clinton would just shut the fuck up and disappear like she should. She had her time, he chance, her shot, and it didn't happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    they call him aa nazi anyways. Anyone who disagrees with them is a nazi.
    Professional victims like yourself have never provided proof of statements like that.

I will call him a troll, a liar, and completely ignorant, but I’ve always provided proof.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2020-01-24 at 03:05 PM.

Its just funny to me that when Trump bashed a veteran it was deplorable when Hilary does it all these excuses are made like "well how do we know thats who she was talking about?" You guys sound like the fanatics that support Trump through all the bull shit he spews out of his mouth.

This is why American politics is so entertaining, just two juggernaut teams that people would support even if they started shooting people on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I'm glad hopefully this will help shut Clinton up. She needs to go back to the forest and get lost.
    It won't. This is beyond frivolous, and I think at this point it's pretty clear that Hillary Clinton has completely run out of any fucks to give. She's out of stock and isn't expecting any resupply shipments any time soon.

Well she's doing a bang up job throwing wrenches in the primary process and trying to get the democratic fighting among themselves.
    Other than Tulsi - a non-entity in the primary - who is she getting to fight each other? She said none of Sanders colleagues liked him in the House/Senate, something which I've still yet to see anyone rebut (including his former/current colleagues), and by all accounts is an accurate statement. And? Nobody "fought" over this in the primary, it was just the Sanders camp pushing back on Hillary who...isn't running.

I guess all that talk about UNITY was all BS and the BlueNoMatterWho crowd have always been hypocrites.
    She's not running, and I don't even know if she's a part of the DNC machine anymore. I wish they'd stay away from negative attacks, but we're getting late in the primary and this is usually when they start getting messy. And I have no clue what this "BlueNoMatterWho" is, is this a twitter thing?

Well she's doing a bang up job throwing wrenches in the primary process and trying to get the democratic fighting among themselves. I guess all that talk about UNITY was all BS and the BlueNoMatterWho crowd have always been hypocrites.
    I'm confused.

- Hillary accuses her of trying to undermine the democratic party like Russia wanted.
    - She sues Hillary and (according to you) is having the members of the democratic party fight each other.
    - You blame......................Hillary?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

WHy are you lying? She said:
    All of which was about his time in Congress, not about "nobody ever" liking him.

Even if she was only talking about colleagues it's another blatant lie
    Then why haven't his colleagues come out to defend him?

and I enjoy how people can read in-between the lines when it's convenient, but say things like, "she didn't say her name" at the same exact time.
    Because the Sanders comment isn't involved in a potential lawsuit, where words matter infinitely more. Also, it's clear from the context she was talking about his colleagues.

Gabbard has a much higher bar to meet for a legal challenge, and given that Clinton never specifically named her will have a tough time.

She made the false broad statement about an opinion of hers and said it as a fact and you just believe it because "reasons". That's not how this works.
    She stated her opinion, and thus far her opinion remains unchallenged by his colleagues.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...#U.S._Senators

Even looking at his colleagues that backed him in 2016, that's a short list in the national House/Senate for a guy that served for decades. And more of his endorsements this campaign have come from younger House members that haven't actually worked with him.

The Clintons are very much still part of politics and DNC elite. They've been at it since Bill Clinton Took office and they never left.
    Because there's almost always been a Clinton in the government since Bill was president. Now, there hasn't been a Clinton in government since 2012 or so, and while they're still working on the periphery I've seen nothing indicating they're as involved as they once were.

The Blue No Matter Who is a has tag that has also been used by Democrats to get people vote Blue down ballot without a second thought for decades.
    I don't take twitter terribly seriously. It's a small microcosm with outsized influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    All of which was about his time in Congress, not about "nobody ever" liking him.

Then why haven't his colleagues come out to defend him?

Because the Sanders comment isn't involved in a potential lawsuit, where words matter infinitely more. Also, it's clear from the context she was talking about his colleagues.

Gabbard has a much higher bar to meet for a legal challenge, and given that Clinton never specifically named her will have a tough time.

She stated her opinion, and thus far her opinion remains unchallenged by his colleagues.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...#U.S._Senators

Even looking at his colleagues that backed him in 2016, that's a short list in the national House/Senate for a guy that served for decades. And more of his endorsements this campaign have come from younger House members that haven't actually worked with him.

Because there's almost always been a Clinton in the government since Bill was president. Now, there hasn't been a Clinton in government since 2012 or so, and while they're still working on the periphery I've seen nothing indicating they're as involved as they once were.

I don't take twitter terribly seriously. It's a small microcosm with outsized influence.
    Bernie is the most liked senator for 12 years straight. It's absurd for HER to say no one liked him. Of course corporate politician jackasses like her don't like Bernie. In fact, them not liking him is a plus for the voters. No wonder she lost in 2016. She is so out of touch, she just knows her rich friends in DC and thinks they speak for the rest of america.

Clinton and Gabbard have one thing in common.

Neither fucking matter.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Bernie is the most liked senator for 12 years straight.
    I dunno about 12 years, but I see he was the most popular last year.

With his constituents. - https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...or-flake-least

Not with other Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I dunno about 12 years, but I see he was the most popular last year.

With his constituents. - https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...or-flake-least

Not with other Senators.
    Ah thanks. "11 polls in a row".. They don't specify the cadence of those polls so it could just be the last 11 weeks or something. I think when I saw this information somewhere I assumed it was a yearly poll. But yeh.. I can see why a senator that is actually liked by his constituents would rub other politicians the wrong way. And how ironic is it that CLINTON is calling someone else a "Career politician". Hillary's statement is practically an endorsement. "If you don't like the establishment, vote for Bernie. The establishment hates him for this one weird trick! Don't take it from me, take it from Hillary Clinton!"
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-01-24 at 06:37 PM.

But yeh.. I can see why a senator that is actually liked by his constituents would rub other politicians the wrong way.
    How so/why?

https://morningconsult.com/2019/01/1...ators-q4-2018/

Looking at the broader list, plenty of these folks are well liked.

And how ironic is it that CLINTON is calling someone else a "Career politician".
    I mean...she should know, since she is one. But that's irrelevant still, because she's not running.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Pretty much my thoughts on this. My respect for Tulsi went dropped when she decided to vote present on impeachment. Either you think Trump's guilty or you don't. But she's not a Russian asset and I don't see why she gets the hate she gets even before that idiotic voting stance.
    It is almost as if being useful to Russia without acting directly on Russia's behalf makes someone an asset or something. This is really something people need to get through their thick skulls.