Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why are only members of Method allowed to obtain this mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Verzen View Post
    Why are only members of Method allowed to obtain this mount?
    oh you, let yourself out

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Good but still not enough to be worth doing imo. The most enjoyable content of 8.3 are the visions and you can only do them 1-2 times a week. That's absolutely ridiculous. Give us way more attempts, like I want 10-20 a week, just adjust the reward structure if you have to (even though cloak is capped anyway).

THEN reduce how long it takes to get alts caught up. Fresh 120s have to do the Nazjatar intro, then do a bunch of crappy Magni quests and the Wrathion part.
    2 is like... the bare minimum of effort prior to the change (1 directly from the major and 2 minors for 11000). You could get 3 even before the changes just by doing the super quick lesser visions on top of that. Now we get a 4th easy one on top of that because it's not like the dailies take long aside from 1-2 of them and those can actually be skipped, you can skip 9 dailies a week at least and still hit an extra one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update: EU Horde players can now access the Heroic Darkshore Warfront, though this wasn't intended.
    So... this mean that Blizzard is going to open it NA Alliance?

Nah we can't have that.

So 40 mindless dailies over the course of a week or so for a single vessel? I'll still pass.

Good luck anyone who dies in those runs. You're really going to be screwed over.

Coalescing Visions rewards should be doubled again, if not quadrupled. 1000 visions per daily would give about one horrific vision vessel, which sounds right.

Blizzard needs to give us more attempts at the horrific visions. I lost 3 horrific visions today because of server lag. The thought of taking 2+ weeks to get those back makes me want to quit the game.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Exactly. My raiding days are long behind me and have been casual for a while. The most entertaining and engaging content that kept me coming back in recent memory were Legion's Mage Tower challenges and I've been getting the same sense of satisfaction from the Horrific Visions.
    I find that i am playing too conservatively in the Horrific Visions. I have a limited amount a week, i don't want to futz around and mess up. I wish there was a way to do more without the pressure, because they are fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allinna View Post
    I find that i am playing too conservatively in the Horrific Visions. I have a limited amount a week, i don't want to futz around and mess up. I wish there was a way to do more without the pressure, because they are fun.
    I found myself playing too recklessly and twice got killed before I could pop an orb to recover health and sanity. I've dialed it back a bit since so my attempts don't feel like they were wasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile