Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If by sandbox you literally mean running around a desert grinding more "invasions" that are 3 expansions old now, then yippie. Sandbox.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

A very unpopular opinion but I do actually agree with you, apart from the ending "cinematic", I do actually really like 8.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i don't agree with op, especially sicne i've been playing this game since tbc, and i just see this patch screams low-effort and poor quality, comparing to their previous work.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Yes it coudl be better, yes, tehre coudl be more, but i've been playing around in the new zones ..and guess what I love it.

I like travelling around and finding rares pop up, and puzzles and chests, that aren't necessarily tied to a storyline, and gives me things to do in the zone that aren't hey le'ts just drop and complete the quest..

I could psend hours pvping, but still have meaningful stuff that pops up.

And best part of it, the zones also have a storyline that this doesn't interfere with.. It is getting better blizz. Better.

It reminds me a bit off classic. Finally another feature I like about this patch is that the empty cavernous zones of uldum and Vale of Eternal blossoms actually have some meaningful activity. Great way to re-use a zone.

I say this is pretty much carrying on from Naz'jatar and Mechagon.. except that i feels a lot better in 8.3 when the zones are actually that large.
    Glad you feel this way man. Positivity is a powerful thing, and I agree with you.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by talmar View Post
    Don't know why you think that. Everybody I know personally that plays and everyone in my guild currently is enjoying wow very much. I think 8.3 is a lot of fun. Does is have 9 months of legs, i don't think so. But currently, at the moment, WoW is a lot of fun.
    Vocal minority in action right there. I personally enjoy the patch, though I agree compared to Mechagon and Nazja'tar it feels lighter. Though now that I typed that out, it could be because it feels more fluid and less grinding then the last patch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    Well, you're the extreme minority. Congratulations.
    Well - everyone playing the game is enjoying it, so I'd imagine that 100% of players enjoy it - and that's a majority.

It is a game after all - and what rational person would play it if they didn't enjoy it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    More like everybody that's left in your guild
    shit we have 60-75 active players right now and 3 teams since 8.3 came out so yeah doing better than after we cleared heroic EP and 6/8 mythic EP lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Satelliteyears0o View Post
    Glad you feel this way man. Positivity is a powerful thing, and I agree with you.
    Very true, honestly one thing i hate about people like Bellular, guy post so much trask talking videos with annoying headlines that i think enough WoW watchers get sucked into angry mob mentality and then snowballs from there. WoW players know that there have been issues with the game since its inception, yet we play. Tired of all the hate already.

7+ Year Old Account
    im in wow hell cause since patch 8,3 i can't fucking play with all the freezing and lag

Always glad to hear some positivity in the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could be this happy with WoW...
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Says a guy who literally belongs to the vocal, whiney minority that trashtalks the game 24/7. Lmao, love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    You get a boost for the current expac when you buy it? I think you are getting your information from a future where this happens, because it is NOT the case, and never has been. I honestly think you need to step out of the bubble and realise your reality is not the same as everyone elses. This is becoming more and more prevalent on this forum - an echo chamber of like minded players who THINK they are in the majority when they are actually sub 5% of the player-base at best.
    Do keep in mind that the game is designed around that minority, though. While also trying to keep the game open to other people, which has proven difficult. A reward based grinding game doesn't really work when 95% of the playerbase expect to get loot as easily as you do in Fortnite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Actually i don't think so. The menatality of the forums or comment section are most of the time not reflected ingame. Everyone in my guild likes this patch. No one left. But they are also not active in an forums.

I also have not met one person ingame who dislikes corruption effects.
    This site has a lot of angry people who don't like where the direction the game has taken. For some absurd reason, they stick around and trash talk the game here. Perhaps they want confirmation from other people? Quite usual for insecure people to seek that.
    Hi

Yes it coudl be better, yes, tehre coudl be more, but i've been playing around in the new zones ..and guess what I love it.

I like travelling around and finding rares pop up, and puzzles and chests, that aren't necessarily tied to a storyline, and gives me things to do in the zone that aren't hey le'ts just drop and complete the quest..

And best part of it, the zones also have a storyline that this doesn't interfere with.. It is getting better blizz. Better.

It reminds me a bit off classic. Finally another feature I like about this patch is that the empty cavernous zones of uldum and Vale of Eternal blossoms actually have some meaningful activity. Great way to re-use a zone.

I say this is pretty much carrying on from Naz'jatar and Mechagon.. except that i feels a lot better in 8.3 when the zones are actually that large.
    They've been doing this shit since WoD what are you talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Hate to break it to you but World Quests are the same damn thing as daily quests except worse.
    We'll have to agree to disagree. World quests are nearly as bad, but at least I don't have to run back and forth to a specific spot. Where else do you see a difference making them worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    More like everybody that's left in your guild
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    what new zones? Oh you mean almost decade old zones they repurposed.
    So this is just a quick scan of the front page of this topic.

Guys, I'm genuinely curious with you all. Do you hate the game that much that you feel the need to come shit on other people for enjoying it? Or is it just in your nature to be pathetic?
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    Considering in a poll of a very small sample size on this forum alone of almost 1000 players YOU are in the minority. Less than 10% actually.

You're one of the most vocal defenders and one of the only people voting BfA as a "good expansion".

Please stop with the bullshit.
    You yourself admit that it's a small sample withing a very specific community, and present it as a strong argument for external validity? You should take a stats class, stats 101 is honestly fairly interesting, if you manage to survive it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    We'll have to agree to disagree. World quests are nearly as bad, but at least I don't have to run back and forth to a specific spot. Where else do you see a difference making them worse?
    World Quests have no story line to them. Its all kill this guy or these dudes or collect this with no point. At least the dailies all have some story in the quest text.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Short version: One man's trash is another man's treasure.

I, too, am enjoying this patch so far. Thank you for suffering this forum to express your happiness with the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    The joke here is that you are the minority.
    subs say otherwise
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

I agree with @OP completely. I haven't played much in the last few expansions (although I liked Legion a lot). But this has me playing again, I doubt I'll end up sticking around super long, but I'm having a lot of fun.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis