Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatorg View Post
    the furry factor
    This one always cracks me up. "Furries" are a super niche group in society. The number of them that also play WoW is even smaller.

You DO know that "the furry agenda" is just a joke made by people like Asmongold, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    This one always cracks me up. "Furries" are a super niche group in society. The number of them that also play WoW is even smaller.

You DO know that "the furry agenda" is just a joke made by people like Asmongold, right?

Do you have concrete numbers of the furry population? Many of them are living "in the closet" for fear of discrimination. By diminishing their existence you're being part of the problem. And besides: allied races aren't meant to be the default models for everyone, the very point of them is to introduce new niches into player's in-game avatars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera now overwhelmed the Undead. Any bets how long it will take to overtake Tauren numbers next?
    My guess is 3 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Newest Update:
    Vulpera 10072 28,01% H
    Zandalari 7367 20,49% H
    Nightborne 5551 15,44% H
    Mag'thar 3864 10,75% H
    Void Elf 3107 8,64% A
    Highmountain 2412 6,71% H
    Lightforged 1114 3,10% A
    Dark Iron 977 2,72% A
    Kul'Tiran 891 2,48% A
    Mechagnome 603 1,68% A

The overall character numbers on warcraftrealms dropped a lot in the last month (from around 192k to 168k) which mostly had an negative impact on the Alliance (with only a slight decrease in the two newest additions) side while horde Allied races are still growing.
    Vulpera are by far the most played Allied race now nearly on par with Taurens when it comes to the old ones (the Undead had no chance).
    Lightforged Draenei and Dark Iron lost nearly half their numbers falling allmost to Kul'Tiran levels. Void elves took a hit too and slipped from third to fifth place. (getting outnumberd by Nightborne and Mag'thar)

Allied H to A is now 81,4 : 18,6.
    Overall Horde numbers overwhelm Alliance by 1:2,8 (It was 1:1,5 when this Discussion started)

The drastic drop can't really be explained with only Alliance members all of a sudden not using the Addon any more, so the most likely cause is a stronger fall in subscriptions on that side due to the last patch before the next expansion.

Where do you get the data from? Many people are doing Vulpera just to get the mount, and since it takes only a little bit to do the quest, and most likely everyone has enough rep to play one it is not surprising that their numbers are high.

Just a headsup, that list doesn't really show the real thing, some people might just want to unlock vulpera stuff but not play one, just to have it, doesn't mean they will play with it even. I doubt that list is right, as i often still see normal races than vulpera on a full pop server, and the vulpera ones i see, usually are around level 20. So that says something.

- - - Updated - - -

And, the only thing accurate there, is zandalari, people seem to like them a lot.

And mechagnomes, let me tell you, they are not that much appealing, it's just a trash gnome. I bet people even would have preferred making a tinker than playing a mechagnome.

I don't understand, every since the FIRST EXPANSION when you first enter the hub you get to choose between 2 factions that hate each other but passive aggressively pretend to work together for greater good (how shockingly similar to alliance / horde). I thought at that time the horde alliance "conflict" should be moot... guess they hang on to this shitty concept until now.