Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Not sure why they would. I don't think that for example the Worgen or KT Human or DI Dwarf heritage armour is particularly "Alliancy". I rather expect something something beer / food cliche stuff. Or maybe that typical round hat

Something like this even? Maybe a bit lighter...greenish? Ofc would need shoulder pads.

I'd actually love to have hidden shoulders. I think many races, like my tauren, look better without them. They could make the keg the cloak slot like they do with the tauren racial set. Hmm. And maybe have the staff be the shoulder slot to complete the look?
    -- Remember, never look over the long term story and try to piece together what Blizzard planned, only take singular moments out of context and blow them way out of proportion. We can argue better that way. Every time I try to look at the story as Blizzard are presenting it I'm either called a shill or a fanfiction writer. - Powerogue 2019

Hoping Night Elves can be something like this

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I'd actually love to have hidden shoulders.
    Well...you can hide almost everything these days anyhow..so that's not a problem I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well...you can hide almost everything these days anyhow..so that's not a problem I guess?
    The Worgen set actually looks better without the shoulders showing, IMO. As if it was designed that way, but they tacked on the shoulders as if they had to for reasons.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    The Worgen set actually looks better without the shoulders showing, IMO. As if it was designed that way, but they tacked on the shoulders as if they had to for reasons.
    Agreed. As somebody said in the news thread about their heritage armour (and photoshopped it even) - with epaulettes it would be really great. These shoulders now are so needlessly massive.

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    For draenei something like this would be awesome

I too would like some assimetrical robes that would cover only one leg. However, I won't complain if Velen borrows his outfit.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.