Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    So one of my predictions after they broke premades was that pug vs pug games would be more even, because alliance rankers would be mixed in with alliance casuals, just like horde has been this whole time, resulting in more even games.

Has this been happening or not?
    The enforced 5 minute queue for any alliance killed any chance of rankers continuing to play av so you're still stuck with the dogshit players and the other 50% afk. On the bright side I've not participated in single av while afking and got about 100k honor yesterday. Should be am ez br2 slot whole doing absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drosul View Post
    This is actually a pretty gigantic problem now.

Alliance where allowed to EXPLOIT AV queus to get full premades into games, because their degenerate faction is incapable of pvping without a 40v1 advantage.

The only change here is that Horde are allowed to get 5 people at once into a game, and Alliance cowards lose their minds and are now zerging WSG queus as premades..

16 wsgs today, 14 of them have been against r12+ full alliance premades....

Anyone who thinks this is in any way good for the long term health of the game, is even more brain damaged than blizzard.

All that failing to encourage faction balance did was cause alliance to quit during the wpvp era on account of degenerate horde zerging..... All the current changes and degenerate alliance behavior since bgs have come out is going to do is kill off the majority of the horde pvp community. There's zero point in queuing up right now as horde without a full 10man... AV queus are 1h10m and every WSG is a premade circle jerk.

It's like players are trying their hardest to make sure classic population craters as fast as possible.
    This is a bait post, right?

You do realize that the majority of players are horde. I don't think horde have to death run 10+ deaths to get into BRD, or DireMaul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    1 hour 30 min queues now for horde
    Bullshit did 40 minutes queues whole day. Same as moneay and tueseday used to be for ages
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by mrquickfoot View Post
    The enforced 5 minute queue for any alliance killed any chance of rankers continuing to play av so you're still stuck with the dogshit players and the other 50% afk. On the bright side I've not participated in single av while afking and got about 100k honor yesterday. Should be am ez br2 slot whole doing absolutely nothing.
    Rankers were not in AV b/c of instant queues, they were in AV b/c the honor was so much better than WSG.

But it sounds like the rankers have moved on to premade WSG, which is actual pvp, unlike the dumbass 7 min AV games. The queues suck for horde trying to get rep, but I still see these changes as a win overall.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    If you believe there is a difference between ally and horde players I dont know what to tell you lol. Horde would do the same exact thing if the numbers were reversed lmao.
    I have never understood this idea that there is some fundamental difference between the people who play horde and those who play alliance.

Still ITT:

People who are still under the impression that the Horde massively outnumber the Alliance.

They dont. Every statistic we have (and Blizzard's own talking on the subject, however few they are) show that population is even across the service.

There's no faction imbalance.

There's simply an imbalance of people on one faction that dont seem to want to PvP.

There's absolutely NOTHING Blizzard can do about that. AT ALL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Still ITT:

People who are still under the impression that the Horde massively outnumber the Alliance.

They dont. Every statistic we have (and Blizzard's own talking on the subject, however few they are) show that population is even across the service.

There's no faction imbalance.

There's simply an imbalance of people on one faction that dont seem to want to PvP.

There's absolutely NOTHING Blizzard can do about that. AT ALL.
    Snowflakes dont seem to be able to comprehend that ALLY's player base is and ALWAYS WAS more PVE oriented.
    If you got 8000 horde players and 8000 ally palyers. My bet would be 6000 horde players will do some sort of PVP and 2000 of ally players will do some sort of PVP.

What can blizzard do ?? NOTHING

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I have never understood this idea that there is some fundamental difference between the people who play horde and those who play alliance.
    Let me ut it this way....
    Night elf Huntar Legolazz<----- Thats what average joe rolled that wanted to play pve roleplaying fantasy
    Dwarf Warrior Gimmley <---- likes to go on adventure group up for a dungeon thinking he can tank wipe for hours
    Human Mage Gundalf <----- Rolled cause hes a mage that can cast spells sparkles shiny colours.

ORC Warrior Margulg <---- Horde player that rolled horde to fuck up Fellowship of the Rings squad and gank them on graveyard. As the warchief says BREAK THEIR BONES. Enjoys ganking and tears of noob ally players. On a bad day at school/work goes to STV to fuck up leveling people just for fun
    Last edited by lordzed83; 2020-01-30 at 04:07 PM.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    Snowflakes dont seem to be able to comprehend that ALLY's player base is and ALWAYS WAS more PVE oriented.
    If you got 8000 horde players and 8000 ally palyers. My bet would be 6000 horde players will do some sort of PVP and 2000 of ally players will do some sort of PVP.

What can blizzard do ?? NOTHING

- - - Updated - - -

Let me ut it this way....
    Night elf Huntar Legolazz<----- Thats what average joe rolled that wanted to play pve roleplaying fantasy
    Dwarf Warrior Gimmley <---- likes to go on adventure group up for a dungeon thinking he can tank wipe for hours
    Human Mage Gundalf <----- Rolled cause hes a mage that can cast spells sparkles shiny colours.

ORC Warrior Margulg <---- Horde player that rolled horde to fuck up Fellowship of the Rings squad and gank them on graveyard. As the warchief says BREAK THEIR BONES. Enjoys ganking and tears of noob ally players. On a bad day at school/work goes to STV to fuck up leveling people just for fun
    Overall ally is more pve oriented and horde more pvp. But on pvp servers, the 2 sides are mostly the same type of people. If ally had a majority on the server, they'd be camping flight paths. If horde had insta queues to AVs, they would be exploiting it to form premades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Overall ally is more pve oriented and horde more pvp. But on pvp servers, the 2 sides are mostly the same type of people. If ally had a majority on the server, they'd be camping flight paths. If horde had insta queues to AVs, they would be exploiting it to form premades.
    thing is shitloads of ally's rolled on pvp servers with no intention of doing pvp and they started crying when horde started farming them.
    There are two servers afaik where allys are grinding horde on gy's

Think this guy knows why I rolled HORDE againa fter last 6-7 years of playing ally's on retail after transfer from Horde

Only difference is lamentation on official classic forums. I have fantastic time there making personalised vids for crybabies like this :

Last edited by lordzed83; 2020-01-30 at 04:25 PM.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    thing is shitloads of ally's rolled on pvp servers with no intention of doing pvp and they started crying when horde started farming them.
    There are two servers afaik where allys are grinding horde on gy's
    Can confirm this. Most of my guild don't PvP and what can you say to people on a PvP server complaining they're always being ganked, "phase 2 is over already!" bla bla. I give up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Can confirm this. Most of my guild don't PvP and what can you say to people on a PvP server complaining they're always being ganked, "phase 2 is over already!" bla bla. I give up.
    When Allys ware aroun on our realm I was ganked MULTIPLE times by Shadow priest mages and rogue. Did I cry ?? No cause that's how life is
    Athene was right all them eyars back

You win some you loose some. After Yuoyu loose some time 2 visit STV
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.