Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    the fact that rich idiots buy gold for 20 bugs.
    As someone who regularly buys the wow token, why is 20 bucks too much? Seems pretty reasonable. I always used to buy my mates/guildies a month of game time for less than the token is atm, so this is just a win win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Less people will play during drought but they will get huge profit on expansion launch.
    Id imagine they seen the majority of those sales when they announced Shadowlands. There are probably a grp like me who will come back a month before launch and pre purchase, but I think were the minority..

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Id imagine they seen the majority of those sales when they announced Shadowlands. There are probably a grp like me who will come back a month before launch and pre purchase, but I think were the minority..
    Their financial reports state that BfA launch was a success. There are many sceptical people who preorder in final days before launch when all reviews are already on Youtube.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

They should have just never made the Neck, Essences, Warfronts, Islands, Corrupted Gear, or Cloak, and put that time into making a Timeless Isle type content for every raid tier.