Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    One thing on Transmog - they REALLY need to loosen a lot of the restrictions now, especially using weird items or seasonal items all year round.

Why is a character wearing a Valentines dress "immersion breaking" but hardened warriors running round in Yeti Onesies is fine?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Autowand View Post
    So I recently decided to make a youtube channel focusing on transmog, and I'd like to know what preferences other players have.

Do you transmog?
    Yes. I was originally stingy about my gold but getting the yak mount won me over.
    Do you prefer the flashy sets from raids, or the more tame green quality transmogs, or a mix of both?
    Depends a lot on the character. My rogue I love the flashy sets but my monk I want something that looks light and aerodynamic.
    Do you prefer sets that were designed to match, or custom made sets?
    If it looks good it looks good. Most of my transmogs are "I like MOST of this set, let me try to swap out the pieces that look wonky, ooh that one will work", boom, got a transmog set.
    Does the value/rarity play a part in your transmog preferences?
    Not really.
    Do you farm your own BoE transmog items, buy them from other players (AH/trade), or varies depending on the cost?
    Not rich enough to buy most of them off the AH as overpriced as they are so PvP tokens and old raids are my main sources. PvP is good because you get whole sets without relying on RNG.
    Do you transmog your gear based on a weapon or cloak or do you pick weapons that match your preferred sets?
    Either one. Legion in particular was all about getting sets that match the awesome weapon skins.

I do transmog.
    I like sets that were designed to match, whether it's flashy or basic.
    Rarity doesn't matter to me.
    I farm everything myself.
    I choose weapons that fit the set, and frequently ignore cloaks/helm.
    10characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.