Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Stay unsubbed. I would level alts, but with the level squish coming with SL (or its prepatch) that seems pretty pointless to do now. Also SL promisses to be much more alt friendly, so yeah, nothing much to do in WoW I can't also do in SL. Except getting the Brontosaurus. But that one is not worth the time investment I would have to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    i'm going to do the true iron man challenge.

start at level 1, and progress to kill mythic n'zoth, only ever equipping a level 1 worn dagger
    may i suggest a skinning knife?

I'm really enjoying Destiny 2 right now. Once Nioh 2(oh yes!) comes out, it will be just a rush of new(probably great) videogames until Shadowlands, so I'll be playing those.

Doom Eternal is looking pretty good. I hope Nintendo can deliver a BotW 2 or other such Zelda game this year. Remakes are fine too. Also I'd love a Mario Odyssey 2, and maybe a Paper Mario or a Metroid.

I'm also looking forward to Ori and the Will of the Wisps and maybe Animal Crossing. Dreams will be good probably and so will FFVIIR. Persona 5 Royal will be great. I believe the RE3 remake will be another GotY quality game from Capcom. Of course Cyberpunk is probably going to be great and so is TLOU2. High hopes for Elden Ring, Ghosts of Tsushima, Silksong, Tales of Arise, and Halo Infinite.

However, there is one game I'm looking forward to above the rest. That is the Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition for Switch. Please come out soon!
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2020-01-24 at 08:36 PM.

Well, 8.3 just dropped so level my cload, my rep, my neck, some alts, raid with guild until we all get AotC and then farm it for pets/mounts/transmog.

pet dungeons, collect all the new pets, farm for mounts, old raids for transmog

there's plenty to keep me busy until 9.0 prepatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raogrimm View Post
    For me it is Alts

1. Bring my 2nd Account that has been inactive up in rep and story to my main
    2. Complete Campaign and Quests with my Alliance Alt
    3. Complete the Horde Campaign on my Evil/Loyalist/N'zoth Follower Alt
    4. Level up Allied Race Alts

Beyond that just collecting Pets/Toys/Mounts to mix things up.

How about you guys, what do you plan to check off before Shadowlands?
    Just cancelled my sub, so nothing. This patch is half-assed trash.

Alts for me too, alts is the only main reason I still play. I love maintaining a roster of characters of different races, classes and even specs. I plan to level my new Mechagnome and Kul'tiran DK's to 120 to unlock their heritage armors, as well as my Lightforged, Nightborne, Highmountain, and Void Elf alts to 110 for those heritage armors, and some other alts I have between 60-80+ to max level. Aside from pet battle events, timewalking, Darkmoon Faire and holiday bosses (next one is Love is in The Air) that's what I'll be doing until Shadowlands.

5+ Year Old Account
    Getting AotC for N'yalotha, then it is Path of Exile and/or Classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Classes mostly suck to play much, and grind is too un-fun to play the alts, so just transmog runs until subscription inspires.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahead of the Curve through heroic raiding.
    Gearing my character up using mythic + (an evergreen form of content that is always fun when done with friends)
    Doing the pet battle dungeons I haven't completed yet, maybe get the toy.
    Finish off some outstanding achievements.

At some point though my interest will wane completely and I will sign off from this dumpster fire of an expansion.I will instead turn to other activities and other games to spend my free time on at that point.