View Poll Results: What do you play in WoW?

Voters
501. This poll is closed
  • I'm male and play male characters

110 21.96%
  • I'm male and play female characters

74 14.77%
  • I'm male and play both

274 54.69%
  • I'm female and play male characters

3 0.60%
  • I'm female and play female characters

22 4.39%
  • I'm female and play both

18 3.59%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Elves......

7+ Year Old Account
    Mine......
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Female, I play male and female characters. Because I'm not insecure about myself nor do I project myself onto my characters.

If I only played female characters, I would have A LOT of repetition in my character selection screens... And I prefer diversity. Lots of different race/class combos with the best suited transmogs etc. :3

For a while during MoP I had a pretty one-sided main account where most males were tauren and most females were orc... I changed that the first chance I got.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-02-10 at 12:36 AM.

I'm a guy. Used to be exclusively female characters because I genuinely always hated how most of the male models looked. After the model updates in WoD however, I started liking certain male models a lot more and certain allied races look pretty good aswell so nowadays it's both - whatever feels right for that race/class combo at the time of making it.

Male and play both, mainly for the female blood elf slutmogs

Sex?

Yes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Male, because I'm male. I don't think it matters really, but I find the whole it better be hot if I'm looking at it for 120 levels a little weird. Each to his/her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    It is not insecurity, it is dignity.you You could buy some barbies to play with them in passing, if you like playing with female characters so much, because that's the same thing. Barbie and priestess is the same. In fact my little cousin plays a priestess, which is normal. She doesn't obviously plays with a warrior orc, it's about playing with what you identify with, and if you identify with a female character you have a big problem, and I already tell you that wherever you say it, they will not respect you. Say it at work that you like to play with female characters, they will laugh at you ... ^^ simply because it is not natural.And therefore, the ghoulsn ghost, or the knights of the round, its protagonists are men, because it does not have They feel that they are feminine, since men play it, but in this disgusting time, they want to do everything politically correct and morally correct and that sucks. That is why there are female characters, black, Chinese, fat, etc. This is really disgusting.

I'm sorry, but I don't respect men who play female characters, simply because that is not typical of a worthy man.
    so u are one of two things:
    either a bad troll who chose to waste his time by writing wayyy too much text for a troll countless others have done before...
    or u are just a downright racist, misogynistic idiot.
    choose one
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Male for all characters except NE hunter because I didn't like the male NE bow animation. WoW armor looks much better on the larger male frames.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm male and play over sexualized and strong female characters :P

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

15+ Year Old Account
    mine

/10 chars

I'm a male and I only play male characters. But I'm also a collector and one thing I collect are titles but in order to get the female version of certain titles (like crazy cat lady instead of crazy cat man and matron instead of patron) I have to make a female character >_> ugh. I'll probably make a dwarf or something the doesn't look feminine so I can't tell.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I'm male and play female characters
    I'm male and play both
    I'm female and play male characters
    I'm ashamed to read this ... that's how the world goes ...

Missionary mostly

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I play both, I been playing female characters since back in the Golden Axe and Gauntlet days. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks about right:
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I'm male, and most of my characters, including my main (tauren hunter) are male. But my primary alt is female (human monk). Just felt right for the character. While I do sometimes project certain elements of my identity onto my characters, sex doesn't necessarily have to be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I tend to play females because they’re smaller. Plus I’m a guy why would I want to stare at man ass?
    This is such a lame excuse.

I'm male and play male characters, because guys playing female characters is just weird to me.

RP based on class and race
    Ex: warrior - male orc
    mage - female belf

Generally, if there is a character customization option in any game, I play male, because playing female breaks my immersion.