Poll: Best BFA Raid

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Best BFA Raid?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best BFA Raid?

Battle for Dazar'alor hands down. Reminded me of the days of ToT and SoO. It's one of the better things within BFA. I won't ever forget raiding it.
    Uldir is the worst.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I think BOD will probably be the favorite by a large majority tbh. Nya'lotha isn't bad either.

BOD have 7 awesome bosses and mekkatorque.

If i never enter EP again it'll be to soon

I actually really liked uldir, can't really say it had a fight that stood out as bad. Its highs were just not as good as Jaina or King from bod

I enjoyed the feel of BoD, Crucible, Eternal Palace, and Ny'alotha. My big issue with BoD is that the lore surrounding the raid was rather frustrating. Ny'alotha, while heavy in trash, is more atmospheric, and I personally love Old God stuff more. Crucible was too short, and Eternal Palace, while entertaining, lacked a lot of variety in the environments, which caused some fatigue.

1. Dazar'Alor
    2. Nya'lotha
    3. Uldir
    4. Crucible
    5. staring at the queue to get into Classic WoW that first week or so
    6. Eternal Palace

Dazar'Alor I'll remember for a long time. I genuinely had fun there. Nya'lotha seems pretty cool. Uldir was meh, but that's ok because it was an intro raid. Crucible was all right but it was just 2 bosses, but Eternal Palace lost my interest after just a couple weeks. I can't think of any boss that stood out to me. The Azshara fight was very forgettable and underwhelming. All that build up over 15 years of her being referred to in WoW and mentioned. One of the most important characters in the Warcraft universe and her fight was so boring and forgettable.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    1. BoD
    2. Nya
    3. EP
    4. Uldir
    5. CoS

didn't really like Uldir, CoS is ranked that low because I never really did it. BoD is definitely number 1, lots of interesting and unique fights. Eternal Palace was ok not great but not the worst. Nyalotha has some good fights from what I have experienced anyway and I love the aesthetic and concept

Nyalotha gives me ICC vibes. Gets my vote.

uldir by a mile
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

1. nya
    -----
    2. ep
    3. bod
    4. uldir
    5. crucible

Altho really its just nya. rest were bad. for one, nya actually has a decent mog set (not great but decent). I have absolutely zero interest in collecting mog sets from the other raids. they all were terrible. mog sets matter a LOT.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uldir had the best sets and my favorite fight of the expansion with MOTHER, but mekkatorque is a close 2nd. Single target fights with a high priority on personal responsibility is the shit.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2020-02-02 at 02:28 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently for me its a tie between BoD and Ny'alotha

dont understand why so much liked BoD. for me it was nearly the worst. i liked EP around 10 times more than BoD.

my hitlist:

eternal palace
    uldir
    BoD
    crucible

I haven't really raided a lot in BfA, partly because the raids didn't interest me - so I'm valuing visuals a lot more than boss fights myself.

1. Ny'alotha
    2. Uldir
    3. Eternal Palace
    4. BoD
    5. Crucible

BoD visually was just...the city itself. I also don't really like trolls, so the raid bored me on that front, and I don't think I raided it at all. Crucible had only two bosses (as it was a mini-raid, shouldn't exactly be an option here), and the visuals were a bit bland for me.

Eternal Palace had better visuals, including the actual way you get to the entrance, but I found the fights a little disappointing, so I didn't raid EP either.

While Uldir was also with trolls, it had the Titan architecture that looked great without looking too same-y. Some fights were also interesting (MOTHER).

Ny'alotha is the most impressive looking raid out of the bunch, utilising the 3d skybox thingy they did on Argus well for the raid. The outer area looks great!! It just makes me very sad that Ny'alotha is not an entire zone, similar to Argus. It could've had so much potential. Alas - the raid looks impressive, and some of the fights are quite interesting as well.

However, I am very disappointed we're killing Azshara and N'zoth in the same expac. N'zoth as a -patch- boss. It feels undeserved, and cheapens their lore figure greatly. N'zoth's fights don't exactly look interesting either, not really befitting an end boss imo.

BoD and Uldir were aesthetically boring, and Uldir made me quit for awhile it was such a dull raid.

EP had some interesting bosses but ugh.. .swimming.

Crucible i didn't do because it was during my quit time

Love the aesthetic of ny'a and so far loving the bosses so it's the number one for me.

Battle of Dazar'alor for sure. Ny'alotha is pretty decent too.

Uldir...boring af. EP mediocre. Crucible who?

I love Ny'alotha, I'm confident that it will be my favorite even after having it for almost a year. I liked most of the raids in BFA tbh, I think raids are just the one thing that WoW consistently does well as I rarely dislike them.

Granted, I thought Eternal Palace was a bit lackluster, but still enjoyable.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Dazar'alor by a long shot.

Honestly Ny'alotha feels....boring when you do it on Normal. Heroic is fun, but Dazar'alor I had fun on all difficulties.

Order would probably be-

1) Dazar'alor
    2) Crucible
    3) Ny'alotha
    4) Eternal Palace
    5) Uldir

Gameplay: EP > Uldir = BoD = Crucible = Nya

Aesthetic: Uldir > Nya > BoD = Crucible = EP

Story and so on: BoD = EP > Uldir > Nya = Crucible

"which dog turd is the prettiest?"
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.