What motherboard do you use?

I'm using ab350 gigabyte

Msi performance gaming x470 gaming pro carbon

At the time I built my rig I had a fetish for Asus boards so I have a Z87-plus paired with a 4770k.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using a MSI B350 Tomahawk and I'm impressed with the build quality. Honestly, I'm not a fan of most motherboard manufacturers because most of them have issues or eventually fail. ASRock boards are terrible as a lot of them have failed on me. Gigabyte maybe worse as nearly all of my Gigabyte boards have failed. The reason I'm not using my FX8350 is because the Gigabyte motherboard has failed. I haven't bought an Asus motherboard for over 10 years ago, because they're expensive and also failed. I do hear a lot of Asus board owners having motherboards that suddenly fail. MSI has been good so far, as I even have a MSI Z170 board with a 6600K for my sister and that's been running fine for years. The MSI boards were just bought based on price as the Tomahawk was $60 and the Z170 was $90 at the time of purchase. I wasn't expecting anything good from MSI but here I am shocked and amazed.

10+ Year Old Account
    ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate with i9-9900k... great board havent had a single issues since i built it in july

10+ Year Old Account
    MSI B450 Carbon

Pretty damn solid board! I may replace it with whatever new AMD boards come out this year for fun and move back to a small non-cube case (I'm eyeing that Lian Li Cool II).

I have a MSI B350 Tomahawk in a side build using a Ryzen 2200g. I'll probably hand that one off to my mom later this year as a light gaming/browsing PC for her.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon.

It's pretty decent if you aren't planning on doing any serious overclocking

That's a secret i'm not willing to share.

Msi amd meg x570 unify.

Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO. It is well-built and reliable.

ASUS Z370i mITX board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The same one I bought with my CPU 6 years ago. Still running like a champ even though I’m OC’d to the max and have at least a thousand days worth of usage logged on it.
    Considering it's 6 years old, 1000 days isn't that much for a daily system. Is it really only on 1/3rd of the time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Your math is kinda fuzzy. 365 days x 6 = 2010 days. Which would mean it was one for around 12 hours a day. Considering I also use other computers for things like being at work and when I'm on vacation it's quite a substantial amount of time.
    My math is really bad for some reason. Must've still been waking up when I made that post.

10+ Year Old Account
    ROG STRIX b360