i hate anduin but i don't understand one

Why crazy Wranduin shippers keep talking about fanon as if it's canon?
    5 years ago it was said " He likes girls" all shippers going mad ? even canon is not a barrier.
    I'm afraid of them
    https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...366713857?s=19
    Last edited by Cherry123; 2020-01-25 at 01:50 PM. Reason: .

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more afraid of your poor grammar and inability to convey whatever your trying to say in writing.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-01-25 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    #boycottchina

You don't hate Anduin, you're just confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I'm more afraid of your poor grammar and inability to convey whatever your trying to say in writing.
    He's mad that people keep saying Anduin is gay, even though Golden established him as straight years ago.

Probably came about because wrathion is back and people want to see them have a hideous half dragon love child that would make Medan look tame in comparison.

wrathion will corrupt him hopefuly!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The dude's probably not good at English man, chill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was gonna say, didn't Anduin have a crush on his dwarf bodyguard back in The Shattering?

Also, shippers are nuts. Anyone who lived through the Harry Potter LiveJournal wars, or has witnessed the RWBY FNDM go to war over Black Sun and BumblBY, can attest to this. Don't let them ruin things for you, just tune out the noise and carry on.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

That's exactly what WoW lore/story needs right now! WoW is in such state that even a gay, or hell... even trans shenanigans wouldn't screw much more that cringe sh!tsh0w.
    So yeah, might as well...

Shippers are indeed certifiably insane. See the reylo nonsense in Star Wars and the toxic reylo reactions as proof

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    That's exactly what WoW lore/story needs right now! WoW is in such state that even a gay, or hell... even trans shenanigans wouldn't screw much more that cringe sh!tsh0w.
    So yeah, might as well...
    I wouldn’t give the man hating Christie any ideas

5+ Year Old Account
    Speculating character interactions is one thing. Making a thread to complain about specific types of fans is another. This is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."