I guess Blizzard solved their content drought issues.

I think it's genius to share a subscription within the 2 games. I had that moment today. I got bored of BFA and now I got the luxury to play WoW Classic, whereas in the past I unsubscribed. I will mostly play Classic now, till Shadowlands, so that's probably 7-8 months sub for Blizzard.

Anyone else doing the same?

>I got bored of BFA and now I got the luxury to play WoW Classic

You could have at least tried to mask the troll thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    >I got bored of BFA and now I got the luxury to play WoW Classic

You could have at least tried to mask the troll thread.
    Fail to understand how it is a troll thread. BfA and WoW Classic are completely different in sense of game-play. like wtf you on drugs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    Fail to understand how it is a troll thread. BfA and WoW Classic are completely different in sense of game-play. like wtf you on drugs?
    Leave drugs out of this. They are way to good for 8.3.

In my case BFA is the bonus, I'm only subbed because of classic. Haven't played BFA since clearing Uldir, though.

Classic is a one trick pony, once the last phase has launched people will leave in droves. Pretty ironic people claim that one week old content is boring, but 15 year old content is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    I think it's genius to share a subscription within the 2 games. I had that moment today. I got bored of BFA and now I got the luxury to play WoW Classic, whereas in the past I unsubscribed. I will mostly play Classic now, till Shadowlands, so that's probably 7-8 months sub for Blizzard.

Anyone else doing the same?
    agree,but for some of us classic simply isnt enough,we still have issues with bfa,but classic doesnt hit the right spot,i rly hope tbc comes out soon'ish,brings all the good stuff from classic and just adds more,from better raids to spec viability,arenas,better pvp system etc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Classic is a one trick pony, once the last phase has launched people will leave in droves. Pretty ironic people claim that one week old content is boring, but 15 year old content is not.
    sure but,classic still would have kept players busy for around 2 years,and look at private servers,going strong for 15 years now

15 year old WoW was a more social game.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leave in droves to go to BC Classic. You think Blizz is gonna ever go back to having just one WoW after this? Bait thread or not, people who think like the OP and instead of unsubbing after killing N'Zoth and instead go play Classic are the exact reason they decided to do this.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

nah I don't think it did op