No patterns are dropping

I am unable to get any of new 8.3 recipes patterns for crafted gear on my professions to drop from mobs. iam 175 on both..

Weird, I have all mine, hell they even dropped on my characters who couldn't use them yet. And just off random mobs in Uldum

wow this is my 3rd day doing dailies and all i got was the void pattern. makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    I am unable to get any of new 8.3 recipes patterns for crafted gear on my professions to drop from mobs. iam 175 on both..
    Really? I've literally had instant drops.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you are, but, just in case: are you doing the daily vision? First time in there, on all of my toons, they picked up all the patterns/recipes; hell, when mass killing there were usually multiples. First time in there was a kill X number of something daily.

My dh with 50 lw got 4 drops within 10 in uldum. Cant be that bad rng.

wow this is my 3rd day doing dailies and all i got was the void pattern. makes no sense.
    You are doing the lesser vision?

Maybe there are specific mobs that drop them. Got mine without knowing in Uldum, not a single drop in pandaria

Lesser Vision was where I got a lot of mine.

I can't say for sure, but I feel like they only really drop from certain N'zoth related mobs, like the hooded tentacle face guys.

Who are everywhere in the lesser vision for Uldum.

5+ Year Old Account
    I got a lot from Uldum's random mobs and all the ones I need on my LW.

Got all my lw recipes within a minute of entering lesser vision. My lw was only 145 I think

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Got all my lw recipes within a minute of entering lesser vision. My lw was only 145 I think
    vale one count?

My alch is like 20 on my vulpera hunter and got it in the first lesser vision I did. So it's strange that you have not gotten the pattern. On all my 6 chars I have got them within the first day of this reset. And some of them I only do the quest for completing the vision. So pretty fast.

The daily vision dropped them all in under a minute. I'd already played in the zone for like an hour before and got nothing.

vale one count?
    This week there is only a lesser vision in uldum. - and you get these recipes only since this week.

I got all 6 of mine the first day of the reset and one of my professions wasn't even capped out. They were all in Uldum, but I'm not sure that matters.