Healers are out of control in PvP

There is literally no mana management anymore in this game, they spam heals and shields with 2-3 dps on them like no fuck was given and please, don't tell me use your cc and get some skill.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    cc them, coordinate interrupts, and get some skills. If 2-3 DPS cannot lock down a healer long enough to kill them then it is 100% a you lack skill issue

You don't step into the arena match, do you OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokeybones55 View Post
    You don't step into the arena match, do you OP?
    Nope, I'm talking mostly about battleground and world pvp.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Nope, I'm talking mostly about battleground and world pvp.
    In those cases you often need 4-6 players to take them down thanks to the lack of coordination and onslaught of the few they're with to support them. Without a healer of your own with you, you need numbers or fast coordination on the spot.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2020-01-25 at 10:16 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

As a resto sham in pvp, one interrupt is all it takes to bring me low hp/kill me if you're a decent dps, to get shut down so hard from one interrupt is bs. Best I can do is kite around stuff even then it's pretty hard. OP must be talking about resto druids

Pvp is not balanced about casual pvp - they try to balanced it abour rated pvp and to be clear about 3v3 arenas.

Nobody care about casual bgs

Where's the brawl that does not allow healers (or tanks) to participate? Would be a fun experiment.

Tanks and healers shouldn't be allowed in pvp imo..

the games should be fast

I completely agree with OP and everyone that says that its about "timing your ccs" and "learning your class" are trolls. Healers ARE out of control and it is ruining world pvp/BG. They are tankier than actual tanks. Any healing spec (including disc) without support from a team mate should be dead meat if they run into a dps class. Healers should be extremely powerful at keeping THEIR TEAM alive, and its is THE TEAMS JOB to protect their healer. If a healer finds himself alone against one dps, it should be gg for the healer pretty quickly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every time I fight someone who uses no CC on me, a resto druid, I just laugh and laugh and laugh. And then I think " I bet this guy posts about healers being OP". Even better is when I'm fighting 2+ players and they dont interrupt or CC me and I just run around healing the hell out of anyone in range.

Now, when I run up against people who CC/interrupt me? That's a challenge. For the idiots out there that just try to burn me, LOL.

Edit:
    There's also the instances where people CC me at 100% health. LOL wtf guys, What The Fuck!
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2020-01-30 at 08:12 AM.

Always funny when people complain about healers. If there are 2 dps on a healer and the healer is surviving the dps are terrible. Healing is in a pretty okay spot right now, every healer is a viable kill target, especially if you swap to him with a stun, and they all have a decent amount of CDs to stay alive against burst.

Really kind of feel like it's more balanced than it's been in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Every time I fight someone who uses no CC on me, a resto druid, I just laugh and laugh and laugh. And then I think " I bet this guy posts about healers being OP". Even better is when I'm fighting 2+ players and they dont interrupt or CC me and I just run around healing the hell out of anyone in range.

Now, when I run up against people who CC/interrupt me? That's a challenge. For the idiots out there that just try to burn me, LOL.

Edit:
    There's also the instances where people CC me at 100% health. LOL wtf guys, What The Fuck!
    A druid heal full of hots talking about cc and skill, so ironic.
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2020-01-30 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Pvp is not balanced about casual pvp - they try to balanced it abour rated pvp and to be clear about 3v3 arenas.

Nobody care about casual bgs
    3s aren't balanced, blizz has added mechanics to falsely extend them, once dampening kicks in more and more. balance is negated.

when it comes to specific 3's tourneys, championships and finals, blizz is blind to the imbalance even with the data right there.

i like to use the example of the 2008 3's tourney that was in China, when the top ten listing was put out comps all were frost mage, res sham. warlock except #3 had a warrior in place of warlock. imo, this is a reason for some action. nope none taken

if you look at winning teams all the way to WOD, they were all frost mage, res sham. insert FOTM DPS. in WOD the winning team had a bal druid in place of a frost mage, blizz reacted and nerfed the off healing of the bal druid going into legion. one win, one championship final blizzard reacts

2019 frost mage, res druid (due to patches prior) with teams subbing in and out mostly DH, lock, rogue. the patch that buffed res druid into a ongoing season, shows how it upended the 10 year reign of the res sham. as for frost mages they predominately hands off and thru out WOW history are a protected class.

when it comes to cash tourneys and $ matter, 11 years of data shows 3s are not balanced
    Last edited by pinkz; 2020-02-03 at 03:49 PM.

As a rogue I can generally at least lock them down hard enough they're forced to choose between healing their party and healing themselves, which is enough in the battlegrounds to have my party members deal with the rest while I'm just being distracting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I agree.

Healers are out of hand...

They are immortal gods in pvp, and anyone they touch is so as well. It's just stupid.

I still remember watching the vods of the arena championship from BlizzCon (Not something I prioritized watching live). And each match I could just skip ahead the first 10-20 minutes, because before dampening hits at least 50%, NOTHING CAN DIE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

I've noticed this out in the world as well. In arenas it feels much different due to the fact that there's Dampening. Without Dampening, healers feel like unstoppable forces for sure.