Okay I really need your help

1st disclaimer: I've already posted this on reddit but i'm trying to get a lot of replies just in case the ones on reddit don't work
    2nd disclaimer: English is not my main language so i'm truly sorry if there are any mistakes.

Okay so I know there is a really low chance of anyone answering but here I go: I try to log in with the steam app and it tells me that the password or the username is incorrect (And obviously I type them correctly, believe me). So I try to log in from the website but even then it doesn't work!! It just tells me the same thing! And of course because of that I cannot change my password nor my username. So I tried to log in with my email address, didn't work. So I tried with my steam name, didn't work either... At this point I really gave up and decided searching on google but everytime i thought someone had the same problem I read "I cannot log in from the app but i can log in from the steam website". Of course I saw some people saying that "some apps could be interfering with steam" but it worked just fine until 17 / 5 P.M. and I swear I didn't download anything today! Except Garry's Mod but it worked just fine! (plus it's on steam so i wouldn't know why it's interfering with it).

PLEASE HELP!!!

Did you try a forgot password option?
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Your best bet is call steam support, they're the only ones who can help you.

EDIT: Going through the steam login process just to see, and there is a recovery option that lets you use an email or phone number to help you recover your account information. So try that obviously. Otherwise, you'll have to call.
    Last edited by Paetolus; 2020-01-25 at 10:44 PM.

DUDE! I also got my account stolen just a couple days ago!

a couple things

There is a recovery option by email, try that first
    If you manage to do this INSTANTLY activate the mobile phone security.....INSTANTLY

If they somehow managed to hack your email also (like me) and changed your email....you need to create a new steam account and open a ticket with this new steam account...and ask for help