Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    BfA was definitely a letdown. 8.0 was an okay patch tho. I loved all the zones and their story, the dungeons, and Uldir. Everything else was meh or downright depressing. Azerite armor was a big disappointment, Islands and Warfronts were depressing, the Alliance vs Horde theme of the expansion was just unnecessary, and warmode was a failure. It's sad that they wasted such good zones, lore, and characters on a trash expansion. Zandalar and Kul'tiras should have been their own expansions. Everything felt so rushed... so much wasted potential. I hope Shadowlands is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    You can say it was more focused or consistent
    eh... can you?
    Grom and iron horde is the biggest threat to our world - oh no, Grom is our bff and we totaly forget he wanted our world conquered...
    if thats consistent...

BFA is bad since its a lesser version of legion and legion was a breath of fresh air after WoD

BFA failed much cause of the faction imbalance that has been going on the past years in WoW, one solution is simply to dump "horde vs alliance" and give us mixed random pvp content such as random bgs and skirmish arenas between factions.

It didnt help that much of the funsies we had with artifact weapons and legendarys were replaced by the most boring progression system to date and i find corruption gear even worse, why cant we look back at for example TBC and WOTLK and how the items looked back then?

and my rankings are following from worst to best.

Bfa
    WoD
    MoP
    Cata
    Legion
    Vanilla
    TBC
    Wotlk

Well BfA isn't over, and so far BC and Cataclysm were objectively worse.

Probably better than WoD - and as good as Legion.

Not a fanboi - just judge things on merits rather than parroting what YT videos say.

Boycotting Blizzard is like a lactose intolerant person boycotting milk purchases to protest about cruelty to cows, then eating his hamburger whilst doing so.
    If you want to protest against China - then do something meaningful and protest against China

Quote Originally Posted by Uvania View Post
    BFA is bad since its a lesser version of legion and legion was a breath of fresh air after WoD

BFA failed much cause of the faction imbalance that has been going on the past years in WoW, one solution is simply to dump "horde vs alliance" and give us mixed random pvp content such as random bgs and skirmish arenas between factions.

It didnt help that much of the funsies we had with artifact weapons and legendarys were replaced by the most boring progression system to date and i find corruption gear even worse, why cant we look back at for example TBC and WOTLK and how the items looked back then?

and my rankings are following from worst to best.

Bfa
    WoD
    MoP
    Cata
    Legion
    Vanilla
    TBC
    Wotlk
    Rose-colored glasses.

TBC was awful. It destroyed a lot of Vanilla guilds. WotLK was just meh. Cata was the worst expansion ever. MoP was when I had the most fun. As for BfA, WoD, and Legion, those are really just about what you particularly like. I preferred the story of BfA, but I did like getting to defeat Sargeras in Legion. I just hated the environments. That's one of the things I hated about TBC too.

Don't forget that TBC removed Naxxramas for no good reason. They could have left Naxx there for all of TBC, then removed it during the opening events of WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Voulzy View Post
    I remember a year ago when so many people here kept claiming that the game was ok
    Didn't play the whole expac, only 8.2 and onwards. It's been totally OK expac, looking forward to the raid and season 4 to finish it off.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well BfA isn't over, and so far BC and Cataclysm were objectively worse.
    By objectively you mean subjectively.

TBC is the best expansion ever, maybe only beaten by Legion, maybe. In my humble objective, eh I mean subjective opinion.
    Horde bad, smash monkey. Who is a good monkey? You are!

Wrath of The Bolvar too big for this forum. 10.0 confirmed?

A less leading and bating version of this thread already exists here, there's no real need for another. Closing this.
    "I remember what I told you, but I can't remember why. The moon is turning red and bleeding through the sky. Absolution, redemption, salvation at the end - when justice is served don't expect me to attend." - Trust Obey, "Raymond Chandler Evening"