communities have been in for a full expac. time for your official review.

So, communities became a thing and people went wild at first. Its settled down a bit since. Do you think its been a successful feature or not? Yes or no? And, in what way was it a success or failure in your eyes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

I've enjoyed it. Made a community where Ive invited everyone I enjoyed playing with in m+ and raids, and we're about 200 people now who are enjoying m+, raids and pvp. It's sort of like a guild but without the restrictions of realm location and so on.

Communities is one of the best features to be added. It makes it much easier to filter out guild spam from public channels because most spammers are now using community invite links.

addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet