Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Read.

Then count.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    All the people listed under the QA section.
    I think it's more than 11 people.

And if that's not what you're referring to, then at least have the courtesy to explain your source better than just to drop a link with 20+ pages.
    Read #5 and then count the numbers in the "Selected" for Termination column.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    Read #5 and then count the numbers in the "Selected" for Termination column.
    Quote Originally Posted by Factsbeforefeelings View Post
    Read.

Then count.
    Yeah, alright, my bad.

Make money for shareholders, keep your job and their funding (Via their shares) or go against them, get voted out lose your job, or they pull funding via selling shares causing a stock price drop and possible take over conditions.... which would you do as a C-suit exec/board member? I'm betting most would do what the shareholders want to ensure they keep their jobs and huge paychecks.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    wow is literally babbys first mmo. the large majority of people who play this game/frequent this forum havnt even had their first job yet
    You literally couldn’t be further from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    Make money for shareholders, keep your job and their funding (Via their shares) or go against them, get voted out lose your job, or they pull funding via selling shares causing a stock price drop and possible take over conditions.... which would you do as a C-suit exec/board member? I'm betting most would do what the shareholders want to ensure they keep their jobs and huge paychecks.
    There's also the matter of having a legal fiduciary responsibility to the shareholders. You know, if they go against it, they can get sued?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    There's also the matter of having a legal fiduciary responsibility to the shareholders. You know, if they go against it, they can get sued?
    another great point. People love to blame the C-suite but they answer to shareholders who are the onest that just want money.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22