Thread: Greater pyro

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Healers should never be killable by one DPS. Thats pathetic balance and makes no sense. If a healer can't even hold their own against ONE other player, what is even the point? At that point, playing a healer would be throwing and a waste of a slot.

The only times in the history of WoW have DPS managed to kill healers 1v1 are when either dampening is in effect or massive amounts of overpowered items are used e.g. shadowmourne, gurthalak, vial of shadows. Now, you don't even need to go and gear up. You can literally boost a trial mage and stand still casting greater pyro and they either die or have to leave the area. Either way, you win.

What is this 1400 rating take xD jhahah
    You do realize that in 1v1, you won't kill someone, and especially a healer, with a spam of greater pyro? The healer will kill you before you can kill him with that.

And yes, a healer should die to a single dps. A healer is a support class hence it is need support to stay alive against aggression but keep alive the member of his group. Arena is not the only kind of pvp. And anyway, healers should at least not be in 2v2 or a 2v2 comp only dps should not be matched against a comp with a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Good luck silencing that pyro when a rogue stuns/gouges/blinds you and bye bye 33% of your health, good mages get the great pyro off, then blast out the several instant crits to score kills, you just watch your damage get healed up.
    Well, I don't know about you, but being stunlocked by a rogue would be around the time that I would either ask for support from my teammates or pop a trinket to get away.

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenHeat View Post
    Well, I don't know about you, but being stunlocked by a rogue would be around the time that I would either ask for support from my teammates or pop a trinket to get away.
    lmao get away from a rogue/mage, so what imaginary fucking spec are you?
    Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
    "Do you guys not have phones?"
    "You think you do, but you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    lmao get away from a rogue/mage, so what imaginary fucking spec are you?
    One that isn't dead yet, I suppose.

Today i learned that a 4,5 second cast that can be los'd, interrupted stunned, immuned etc. apparently is overpowered because it deals 35% of the targets hp.

And players wonder why WoW's pvp is a joke and afterthought.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You do realize that in 1v1, you won't kill someone, and especially a healer, with a spam of greater pyro? The healer will kill you before you can kill him with that.
    You must be the worst mage to ever pvp if you can't kill a healer spamming gpyro. Holy shit lol. Literally one counter spell then a dragons breath, cycle through that and kill em on the second go around.

Do you play wow using a steering wheel and voice commands?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    Today i learned that a 4,5 second cast that can be los'd, interrupted stunned, immuned etc. apparently is overpowered because it deals 35% of the targets hp.

And players wonder why WoW's pvp is a joke and afterthought.
    Guess its today you'll also learn that mages have a spammable CC on a secondary spell school, a nova, a slow and a cone disorientate and that they can blink while casting.

Another tip - you can press 'm' to open your map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Islam is a race. End of discussion.
    Nazi btw

You must be the worst mage to ever pvp if you can't kill a healer spamming gpyro. Holy shit lol. Literally one counter spell then a dragons breath, cycle through that and kill em on the second go around.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess its today you'll also learn that mages have a spammable CC on a secondary spell school, a nova, a slow and a cone disorientate and that they can blink while casting.

It seems we do not play against the same level of healers. Mine do not let me kill them so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    It seems we do not play against the same level of healers. Mine do not let me kill them so easily.
    I'm a 2450 rated healer - what rating are you? Also 68.4% winrate in random bgs. You?
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Islam is a race. End of discussion.
    Nazi btw

- - - Updated - - -

Well maybe that is op and not the spell itself

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    Well maybe that is op and not the spell itself
    Oh it's OP, don't worry

Ambiguous provide turn- key web development services that add value to your businesses.
    We are the best web development company in India that provides quality rich,
    high end web products to enhance your business with insightful planning.

- - - Updated - - -

Ambiguous provide turn- key web development services that add value to your businesses.

- - - Updated - - -

url]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

gpyro is op against people who have no brain cells, ill allow it.

pre-pop a wall at the right time and you may survive