Poll: Your luckiest toon

Your luckiest toon?

So which of your characters has had the most luck with drops, loots etc?

For me, definitely my Lock, then my DH

least lucky were my Priest and druid

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    So which of your characters has had the most luck with drops, loots etc?

For me, definitely my Lock, then my DH

least lucky were my Priest and druid
    Luck is relative.

My main. Because that's the one I play the most, so it gets the most chances to BE lucky.

What a silly question.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    My main. Because that's the one I play the most, so it gets the most chances to BE lucky.

What a silly question.
    Haha, funny.

I find that my Warlock toon is much luckier with gear than most of my toons, my DH toon gets a fair amount of luck too, it is noticeable to me. However, I gues it seems a silly question if you don't play alts or haven't noticed any discernable difference

Death knight. No doubts. Always get insane rng.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Rogue and Monk
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of thee above? Never really have great luck with any of them

Fire Mage in Legion
    Got Shard of the Exodar as my first Legendary.
    Marquis Bindings on the Sun King as the second.
    Was set for the whole expac.

Hunter.

2 Alysrazor's mount in 3 Alysrazors (I gave both as I was on an Alt, Mount sharing wasn't a thing then haha), Ragnaros' mount dropped in NORMAL (not Heroic) and rolled 98, Al'ar in first Tempest Keep run at level 70 something during Catalysm (not even max), Thori'dal quite fast too (first or second run I think), but also plenty of useful loot while raiding quite easily.

She's definitely lucky af, unlike my main char of course.

My paladin. She gets whatever she wants. Going to do the questline and all that today on her. In before bis corrupted gear.

Well my warrior got 3 Arathi Highland toys in 3 rare kills so he's the luckiest right now. Hoping to get one more toy or mount before bed.

edit: got 2 mounts on my hunter
    Last edited by Drusin; 2020-01-27 at 01:47 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    None of them

I’m going to answer this with regard to my Hunter levelling during classic (2019).

I looted an abundance of rare world drop items which I could sell including Polearms, Wands, Staves, Axes, rare shoulder pads, and I even looted a bow at around level 35 which lasted me over 10 levels it was that good. To cap it off though at level 55 or so I looted a Skullflame Shield from an abomination in Western Plague Lands in Andorhal which earned me around 300 g (I probably sold it a bit cheap).

A joyous time to be alive.

Got Son of Galleon on my Hunter, and Cobalt Primordial Direhorn from Oondasta on my DK, so I should probably say those two.

Otherwise, I mostly play my main for the content that isn't purely farmable, and get almost everything that doesn't require multiple toons there eventually.