Page 1 of 3
LastLast

rio bugged come on this is when i look good

Yo guys, anyone know anything about rio bug?

This is the time where i push hard before all the good players so i can say i was world 10 start of season

hasnt updated for 3 days in europe

pretty sure isn't rio that's having issues. Atleast for me WoW armory hasnt been updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnesymne View Post
    pretty sure isn't rio that's having issues. Atleast for me WoW armory hasnt been updating.
    so its a blizzard bug, shock bloody horror

Upside is that it's bugged for everyone, so it's not just you that's getting shafted
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

R.IO is still a thing? sure hope it dies soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    it will die around the same time as ilvl and achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    it will die around the same time as ilvl and achievements
    So you mean eventually blizzard will just adopt it into their systems

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not going to be "shafted" though - Once Armory finally works again (It tends to break after major patches), Armory will have the data for M+ runs, and I.O will update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    It's not going to be "shafted" though - Once Armory finally works again (It tends to break after major patches), Armory will have the data for M+ runs, and I.O will update.
    Yeah I used it tongue in cheek really.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Get it in your head that it's one of the only few performance metrics a leader of any sizable group can have, to derive the level of play to be expected from a character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes? Under what rock do you live?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Link your armory, because unless you never pug - or maybe you run super lo mythicc's.. RIO is the only method of finding out if people are 'decent' quickly (instead of getting a bunch of shitters who've never stepped foot in a mythicc15-20, and you find out when they get butt hurt and leave your group and waste your key..)

But yeah mate, ggclose

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Link your armory, because unless you never pug - or maybe you run super lo mythicc's.. RIO is the only method of finding out if people are 'decent' quickly (instead of getting a bunch of shitters who've never stepped foot in a mythicc15-20, and you find out when they get butt hurt and leave your group and waste your key..)

But yeah mate, ggclose
    I'm all more for using it at the elite level.. it's just annoying when people demand score for lower things. I never downloaded that addon myself.
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2020-01-27 at 06:23 PM.

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-01-28 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Removed Meme Video

I'm all more for using it at the 10+ level.. it's just annoying when people demand score for lower things. I never downloaded that addon myself.
    10 is super easy, that is just a completely arbitrary line in the sand. Usually I don't want to have to explain fights (yeah, season 4 and a lot of people still don't know the basics) so even if I'm running lower keys on an alt I would still rather just take ppl that are more likely to have a clue.

IMO the people that complain about rio are almost always just terrible players.

If you have brain and skill, you can easily farm your rio. If you haven't... well, you can complain about it on forum.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    --- snip ---
    Not the 12" dance club mix, bugged???
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-01-28 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kernel-wow View Post
    Get it in your head that it's one of the only few performance metrics a leader of any sizable group can have, to derive the level of play to be expected from a character.
    It's also an extremely flawed system.

Technically it is, but that's just exacerbated the issue instead of removing it lol. All these people using RIO as a metric and they have no idea how it even works currently. I get shafted becasue I only play on weekends, I've gotta push a 19+ in time (S3) to even get a score at all. Wheras plebs running 10's on reset day get a glorious 1.2K RIO and think they are gods.

They really should just straight up kill API access to the armory/M+ leaderboards, that would instantly stop RIO dead. Sims can still work becasue you'd just do a SIMC import (which I do anyway because it's faster)

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    10 is super easy, that is just a completely arbitrary line in the sand. Usually I don't want to have to explain fights (yeah, season 4 and a lot of people still don't know the basics) so even if I'm running lower keys on an alt I would still rather just take ppl that are more likely to have a clue.

IMO the people that complain about rio are almost always just terrible players.
    I still have ilvl 440, I would just assume we can burst low keys tbh, and woulden't need a R.io.