which are the best ways to level faster in the 8.3?

Years back I just do dungeons to level up faster, now what is the best way to do it?
    Last edited by Crawlerx; 2020-01-27 at 06:41 PM.

buy shadowland, get a free 120. GG

Did you say you did raids to level faster? How?

Wait til 9.0, level 60%+ faster than today, win.

A boost.

Ta-da

You should've reaped the usage of the XP buff off the Anniversary. That, with Monk Buff, or event AV spam were pretty damn fast.

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, just start questing and keep a good pace. It's pretty fast even without heirlooms. I wouldn't worry about professions unless it's gathering/cooking/fishing since pre-Cata/MoP most crafted stuff is non-competitive compared to the revamped quest rewards. Don't head back to the city unless you have to. Just keep going. You will get there.

Also, with Shadowlands the experience will be further streamlined and made more flexible. So you have that to look forward to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Get Azeroth Auto Pilot addon
    Quest in small zones from 1-60

Go to Borean Tundra from 60-67
    Dragonblight 67-73
    Grizzly Hills 73-80

Jade Forest 80-87
    Any other Pandaria zone 87-90

Get your garrison in Draenor and buy experience potions. Do only Bonus Zones until level 92.
    Unlock the additional Bonus Zones in Gorgrond and then continue completing all Bonus Zones

Do Legion Invasions to level up in Legion content or simply complete Highmountain and Stormheim until level 110

Then quest normally in Zandalar/Kul Tiras and do dungeons
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

dont even have to do Pandaria. As soon as you can get to Draenor you should go. all you have to do their is pick up treasures and maybe do the bonus events. treasures is still the fastest way to level through the content

US Perenolde/Cairne Alliance has a 30% wm buff on now, combined with heirloom armor and you'll fly through open world content (quests, in particular). I just dinged 117 today on my mechagnome with a total /played of 1 day, 20 hours.