Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    So everyone can complain about missing it, how Blizzard was forcing them to log on, how it was all a plot to make certain streamers be their friend, etc.
    Brotha, I love you, but you can't continue on being the guy who wants to create unnecessary negative scenarios from something meant to be positive. Just roll with something cool and positive and let it be. Painting a pessimistic picture is not cool my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftinmammals View Post
    Brotha, I love you, but you can't continue on being the guy who wants to create unnecessary negative scenarios from something meant to be positive. Just roll with something cool and positive and let it be. Painting a pessimistic picture is not cool my dude.
    Notice you didn't say I was wrong, some parts of the playerbase have fallen that far and would do exactly what I claim.

I would imagine that whatever GM's are left don't really have the time to be logging in and messing around with players.
    “We live in a moment where everything immediately seems to default to outrage. There’s a kind of M.O. of either it’s exactly how I see it, or you’re my enemy.”

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Notice you didn't say I was wrong, some parts of the playerbase have fallen that far and would do exactly what I claim.
    I'm not here to prove that you are wrong or call you wrong. All I am saying is...just let positive be positive. Consistently looking for the negative in any situation just makes for a very dull and lukewarm man and no one enjoys that kind of man in their life.

I feel like GMs are less and less, and i don't like how the support is now. It's too robotic.

With the aid of shrooms, I drift into the astral realm
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It's a shame GM events are a thing of the past, some of the ones they did in EQ were amazing.
    they still do GM events though - "play with the blues"

I remember in UO the GMs were in a death shroud and they'd teleport you into a dungeon to talk.