Poll: Style or comfort?

Question Style or comfort?

Are you gonna wear the jacket that looks cool, or the ugly one that keeps you warm? It doesn’t just have to be clothes, either. Hair and facial hair look cool to grow out but are a pain to manage.

Are you about style or comfort?

Comfort. I was about looking cool when I was younger, but now I just like being comfy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comfort. As long as it doesn't look like trash I'm fine.

No Jake Likes Onions?

brb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Can be both. But strictly between one or the other, comfort.

I mean... I am currently wearing a plush heavy bath robe, and novelty Christmas Elf house slippers that my sister got me (as she typically does -.-; ) at home. So nice and warm...

Don't be jealous now!
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-01-29 at 11:47 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Comfort comes first. If they are not comfortable, then I will not wear whatever, unless it is very temporary like a Tux or tie for a special occasion.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post

I mean... I am currently wearing a plush heavy bath robe, and novelty Christmas Elf house slippers that my sister got me (as she typically does -.-; ) at home. So nice and warm...

Don't be jealous now!
    I'm totally jealous! I like funny gifts. I'd wear the heck out of them.

Also, re: OP. It depends. A mix maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Are you gonna wear the jacket that looks cool, or the ugly one that keeps you warm? It doesn’t just have to be clothes, either. Hair and facial hair look cool to grow out but are a pain to manage.

Are you about style or comfort?
    Depends where I am going.

Balanced. Because I'm neither hobo nor fashion icon and don't aspire to be either.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Ain't nothing saying you can't be comfortable AND stylish, but I'll always choose function over appearance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post

Don't be jealous now!
    Ain't nothin wrong with a pair of bobo's

When it comes to clothing..always about the comfort, especially if you need to consider the weather.
    Not warm? Enjoy getting the flu...(and I'm not being funny)

7+ Year Old Account
    Utility of course if it's the middle of winter. Fall or spring is a better time for style.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always dress for comfort. Of course with the exception of those occasional times where dressing fancier is required like at weddings and what not. Also if I'm going out for a long period of the day I won't wear anything like sweatpants. I'll wear some simple jeans or cargo pants and whatever shirt I feel like wearing for the day.

I usually find people who dress for style to be really annoying. It's like who's attention are you trying to grab and why? Especially the ones who spend thousands of dollars on clothing and shoes. Trust me when I say that no one is impressed with how you look nor do they care. If anything you're just making yourself look like a pretentious douchebag but you do you.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Considering how ridiculous some styles are that certainly isn't a priority.

Now pull up your fucking pants!