Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Darkshore Finale Cutscene, DLC #712

Darkshore Finale Cutscene
    Tyrande appears in the Darkshore Finale!

Dark Legacy Comics #712
    DLC #712 has been released!

In this DLComics shouldn't be another Uldum daily only this robot from engineering Blingrigthon or something like that(im sure it's a special place in hell for engineers setting up this robot) xD

"We are Kaldorei!" *Genn slowclaps*

What the hell was Genn doing there? I know the Worgen are likely in debt to the night elves for night elves helping them back in Cataclysm, but Genn spent more years brown nosing to Varian and Anduin than hanging around Tyrande in Darnassus. Unless this leads to the Worgen re-claiming Gilneas and giving Night Elves their own quarter, I don't see the point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    What the hell was Genn doing there? I know the Worgen are likely in debt to the night elves for night elves helping them back in Cataclysm, but Genn spent more years brown nosing to Varian and Anduin than hanging around Tyrande in Darnassus. Unless this leads to the Worgen re-claiming Gilneas and giving Night Elves their own quarter, I don't see the point.
    Worgen loved Darnassus. Trees everywhere
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Did you miss the whole part of Genn almost giving Anduin the finger(ok, may just have been me imagining this part because frell that spoiled brat) for not helping the Night Elves and then joining himself in the darkshore fight with the rest of the worgens?

3+ Year Old Account
    from ZigzagFroglok @ wowhead:

Saurfang, who was key in the War of Thorns: 4 fully rendered cinematics about him being sad and regret of something he himself engineered

Jaina, who was the Alliance focus of Kul Tiras: 1 promotional video/song, 3 rendered game engine cinematics (4 if you include Undercity)

Tyrande, whose people were massacred and lands invaded: 2 clunky in-game "cutscenes" that use hacked-together animations to make them wobble their arms and heads around. Plus a few seconds in a Horde centric cinematic trailer
    Also, that was it? Tyrande lost like 90% of Night Elf civilians as well as Ashenvale (and previously Aszhara) and Tyrande is still going on about "hope"? What about the homeless? The corrupted Delaryn and Sira? Tyrande better destroy Sylvanas, Nathanos, Belmont, Velonara, and every single Horde commander/captain/sergeant in the War of the Thorns in a CGI to at least redeem her "arc".

Or better yet, just bring back the badass WC3 Tyrande before more people become WC3 purists.

the Worgen are likely in debt to the night elves for night elves helping them back in Cataclysm
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    from ZigzagFroglok @ wowhead:

Also, that was it? Tyrande lost like 90% of Night Elf civilians
    Lolwut? Go read the short stories Blizz published. Most of the civilians got out. Like, your numbers are reversed. There were so many they overflowed Stormwind and carpeted the countryside outside the city.

as well as Ashenvale (and previously Aszhara)
    There was never a night elf presence in Aszhara to lose, for one, and as for Ashenvale, they haven't "held" it since WC3.

Your headcanon is weird.

That sure as hell better not be the conclusion of the Night Elf, more importantly Tyrande and the Night Warrior, story line because if so that's a whole new level of shitty, forced, nonsense storytelling.

Wait.. I thought the trees were a part of their family... is this for real? "Fuck the trees lol".. trees are sacred to night elves.. is this for real? Yeh who cares about the ancients and treats and huppogryohs and forest creatures etc.. night elves never really cared about them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    That sure as hell better not be the conclusion of the Night Elf, more importantly Tyrande and the Night Warrior, story line because if so that's a whole new level of shitty, forced, nonsense storytelling.
    It's the best we can hope for, really. The writers are all hardcore Sylvanas fanboys, so they are never going to give Tyrande the actual satisfying ending of getting to kill the monster who attempted to genocide her people.

Hell, we'll be lucky if they don't somehow try to swing it as Tyrande somehow becoming the bad guy because fighting back against attempted genocide is evil.

am i having a stroke?

this has been in the game since the darkshore warfront was a thing. why is this being treated as new?

Not sure why this is even a cutscene.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Lolwut? Go read the short stories Blizz published. Most of the civilians got out. Like, your numbers are reversed. There were so many they overflowed Stormwind and carpeted the countryside outside of the city.
    No where does it say most of the civ’s got out if any thing it says the opposite though a number of never given.

Teldrassil, with all its hamlets and nooks and towns, its hills and valleys and creatures. Everyone and everything in it would burn.

Tyrande closed her eyes. “I said the tree would not be . . .” Her voice broke. She opened her eyes and looked at the child she held in her arms, covered with soot, but whole. Healthy.

Alive. Tears slipped slowly down her cheeks. “What is her name?” she asked softly.

Mia shook her head weakly. “I don’t know.”

“Then, little one, I shall name you Finel. ‘The last.’ For you are the last kaldorei to escape with your life.”

The World Tree was more than a city. It was an entire land, home to countless innocents. How many night elves were elsewhere in Azeroth? Far too few. Now, they were all who remained of their people.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    am i having a stroke?

this has been in the game since the darkshore warfront was a thing. why is this being treated as new?
    Because it never played anywhere live until last patch. So it's basically new.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    am i having a stroke?

I had thought the same thing not sure why it’s been reposted.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Put it this way it is somewhat better than the cinematic at the end of the raid..

they aren't even trying with these "cinematics"

Arent the wisps linked to the trees?

Did someone forget to tell Tyrande the war was over?

I know the events of this cutscene happened quite some time ago. It's weird to be seeing it now. Kinda makes the Night Elves look more pathetic that they're declaring victory over an empty battlefield.

Didn't bring their tree back...
    Last edited by Budong; 2020-01-27 at 07:55 AM.