Thumbs down People who "only play a few hours a day"

I find it sad that some people only have an hour or two to play video games. I get that you have to work, you have kids, but there's so much out there and so little time to consume it all. I really feel sorry for anyone who only has a few hours per day to play video games. How can you take it?

Mod Edit: This thread is closed.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-01-28 at 02:11 PM.

*taps fingers and smiles* oh boy, this gonna be fun to watch.

Welcome to adulthood where the majority of your time is spent doing things you don't really want to do or sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    I find it sad that some people only have an hour or two to play video games. I get that you have to work, you have kids, but there's so much out there and so little time to consume it all. I really feel sorry for anyone who only has a few hours per day to play video games. How can you take it?
    I find it more sad you care how other people spend their own time. WHY do you even care?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

When you have a lot of real life responsibilities, even if you have free time to play more than a few hours, you still won't enjoy it as much. A lot of things occupy your mind. I would like to be a kid again obviously. I never feel the urge to go big dick in any game anymore like I used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster
    *taps fingers and smiles* oh boy, this gonna be fun to watch.
    I spend a lot of time with 15 year old girls. Well, they're supposed to be at least 15 before I'm allowed to talk to them, the boss promises me they are. Sometimes they are as old as 20 though.

What can I say, there are a lot of girls in my classes, and the guys only want to talk about NBA and cars.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I feel sorry for people who spend all their free time playing games, instead of reading, going out (into nature), visiting a sauna, getting a massage, developing apps and websites, etc. but alas, different people, different strokes.

could you stop trying so hard to post edgy, troll-bait threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I find it more sad you care how other people spend their own time. WHY do you even care?
    I would guess empathy or sympathy.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Because video games are the only way to enjoy life.. right?...

Grow up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    I feel sorry for people who spend all their free time playing games, instead of reading, going out (into nature), visiting a sauna, getting a massage, developing apps and websites, etc. but alas, different people, different strokes.
    Also this, to an extent
    Last edited by Ragnarohk; 2020-01-28 at 09:40 AM.

I find it more sad that with "so much out there" you choose to spend so much time playing video games.

Yeah, we all know this is just a joke thread

Luckily my girlfriend plays to so i can play all i want and i could not have met a better girl, and no kids yet so so far so good. Well she have one since before a 9 year old but he games too like minecraft and pokemon so all good.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2020-01-28 at 11:23 AM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    The older I get the less I like videogames, and i'm only 25. Wish I hadn't wasted so much time on them as a teenager because it has definitely stunted my growth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Play however much you want, have fun, and don't feel bad. Just don't blame other people if they did other things and achieved more than you in other domains. To each their own.

When you have a family you care about, it's amazing how less you care about video games. I still love to play but face it, it's a giant waste of time, it's treat, not a life necessity. To be honest most games are just the same old games with better graphics/different options, after a while it gets really hard to find a good addictive game.

I've found that people who say "I don't have time for video games" actually DO have the time, but they consider playing video games a chore, so they don't do it.

I know as I've gotten older, when I get home from work, playing a video game is the last thing I want to do.

I have all the free time in the world and I still don't play games all day. Even when I'm working, I'll spend many of my free hours /day doing things like being outside, hanging with family/friends etc.

Sure, a lot of people live to work, but how they then spend their free time is up to them. You feeling sorry for them when they haven't asked you to, is arrogant and downright pathetic in itself.