Anyone using crazy builds? (weird and imaginative customization)

Classic is not exactly the golden age of customization in gameplay (that prize goes to WotlK) but still, you can do some weird stuff with much more freedom.

Anyone came up with something?

I'm a big snowflake who enjoys mostly this kind of stuff so i already created something out of my level 57 rogue to spam Warsong Gulch with.
    My rogue build is called..."Deadly Cold Garrote Rupture"

https://classicdb.ch/?talent#fhxMoytZZVMe0MhRo

Concept:
    -I have all talents to increase damage of Garrote, Rupture and Deadly poison...so im a DoT rogue.
    -But i also get a free kill every 3min with 1000 eviscerate Cold Bloods...and preparation resets the CD of cold blood (most players have 2000-3000 health at this level)
    -Originally i wanted to use Deadly Poison on both weapons...bad idea because rogue is unplayable without crip poison.
    solution: Use crip poison in main hand with Trash Blade and buy from the auction house the fastest dagger possible (in my case Julie's Dagger 1.3 speed) to apply as much deadly poisons as possible.
    -The talents initiative, Dirty Deeds and Hemorrhage are essential to quickly make 5 combo point ruptures instantly from the opener.
    -Extra points for having 40% chance for each one of my 6 debuff poisons to resist dispels (almost impossible to dispel crip poison)
    -5 stacks of deadly poison do 648 damage over 12 secs.

Downsides:
    Because you mostly use dots you lose the ability to 1v1 with Blind and Preparation shenanigans.

Screenshot of my best BG so far (1 hour WG)
    https://i.imgur.com/ME2fJjd.jpg
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-02-21 at 10:45 PM.

Pretty sure CB/Prep has been a PvP spec for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    My opinion is a fact.
    Having opinions are F A C T S.
    Stating you do not agree with my world has no impact on mine.
    It is not the same as talking about math either.
    This is talking about MY perception and so to me it is A fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kersey View Post
    Pretty sure CB/Prep has been a PvP spec for a long time.
    I knew someone would say that The coldblood part is just a bonus. Im mostly a dot rogue for 90% of the game

- - - Updated - - -

Some funny posts from reddit:

How about the melee warlock?

23 points in demonology for Demonic Sacrifice (15% fire damage from imp) and improved Firestone.

28 points in destruction for 6% fire damage from Emberstorm.

Curse of the Elements for another 10% fire damage.

Equip all the +fire damage gear there is, use a Blazing Rapier enchanted with fiery weapon, and the Heart of Wyrmthalak.

Try it out and be dissapointed with the super low dps... though it might be fun in pvp to surprise proc someone to death.
    And a more serious one:

For paladin tanking/aoe farming. It loses some of the defense from Prot and doesn't have blessing of sanctuary but has improved wisdom to keep me going. Also one of the more annoying paladin tanking aspects is not having a ranged ability to pull/tag mobs with, Holy Shock fixes this as well as being another "taunt."

This build can also heal decently well with simply swapping gear. The healing boost trait only applies to the base healing of the spells, not the spell power added so if you have lots of healing power you can skip it.

https://classic.wowhead.com/talent-c...51-0532003-052

Nah. Just your standard furyprot build.