Mythic Ny'alotha Progress - Day 1, Patch 8.3 Hotfixes - January 28, 2020

Mythic Ny'alotha, the Waking City - Day 1 Progress
    Complexity Limit has taken the lead, with 7/12 bosses down!

Patch 8.3 Hotfixes - January 28, 2020
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • Hunter
      • Certain aqir creatures in Uldum should now be tamable.

Dungeons and Raids
    • Freehold
      • Damage dealt by Captain Eudora's Powder Shot reduced by 15% on all difficulties.

• Ny'alotha, the Waking City
      • Shad’har the Insatiable
        • Increased Shad'har the Insatiable's health by 30% on Heroic difficulty.
          • Developers’ note: This change is meant to bring the encounter in line with the rest of the instance on Heroic difficulty.
      • N’Zoth the Corruptor
        • The Paranoia debuff can no longer be removed through immunity effects (e.g. Paladins’ Divine Shield) on all difficulties; damage and loss of sanity from Paranoia can still be temporarily avoided by using immunities.
        • A few of Exposed Synapses in N'Zoth's Mind have been moved a small distance.
          • Developers’ note: This quality-of-life change should help melee characters better reach Exposed Synapses during the encounter.

Items and Rewards
    • Cloaks no longer drop in Mythic Keystone end-of-run chests.
    • Corrupted Items
      • Flash of Insight (Corruption Effect) now correctly scales with the total Intellect value of the character.
      • Echoing Void damage reduced by 20%
        • Developer's Note: Echoing Void's design makes its damage fairly reliable and high in most combat situations. As it's less situational than some other Corruption effects, we feel it is doing too much damage per Corruption by comparison.
    • Sk’shuul Vaz
      • This weapon’s Obsidian Destruction (Corruption Effect) now divides its damage among targets struck and deals additional damage for each target struck, up to maximum damage dealt at 6 targets.
      • Damage against a single target has been increased to 700% of armor (was 175% of armor).
    • Fixed an issue which could cause Cache of Ny'alothan Treasures to display a tooltip indicating that it was Corrupted, even if it was not going to drop a Corrupted item. (The chance of your Cache item being corrupted has not changed.)
    • Fixed an issue which allowed Obsidian Destruction and Searing Flames to ignore Line of Sight on some targets.
    • Resolved an issue that caused crowd control that breaks on damage (Mages’ Polymorph) to be removed by Eye of Corruption damage.

Lesser Visions
    • Fixed a bug where the small chests found in the Lesser Visions weren't rewarding their Corrupted Mementos.

Player versus Player
    • Resolved an issue that prevented PvP Talent weapon disarm effects (e.g. Rogues’ Dismantle) from correctly having diminishing returns on their duration when cast against players that were recently affected by other disarm effects.
    • Resolved an issue that prevented characters from earning the Dreadflame illusion after earning the Duelist: Battle for Azeroth Season 4 achievement.

World Quests
    • “Vuk'laz the Earthbreaker” should now properly get pushed to Horde players.
    Last edited by chaud; 2020-01-29 at 08:19 AM.

Tamed one of the wasps now, so cool!

Good thing I've cleansed my axe last week. -.-

5+ Year Old Account
    Surprised they're already at 7/12. Very different from Eternal Palace.

I just love it when your skills don't work on some abilities. I mean sure, I pick a class, I have a kit that supposedly balances my spec against others and then they decide that some of my abilites are too OP for some boss mechanic so it just doesn't work as stated. Can't they just design stuff so we don't have to get there?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    So Method quit?
    they are 5/12 - livestreaming right now

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    they are 5/12 - livestreaming right now
    Josh is not there
    that is why
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    So Method quit?
    EU's raid opens a day later than NA, which is why the first day's scoreboard only has NA guilds. Always has been that way. And yet they still end up winning...

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    They should really add a way to add back corruption because, same.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    EU's raid opens a day later than NA, which is why the first day's scoreboard only has NA guilds. Always has been that way. And yet they still end up winning...
    why are americans so trash then?
    15 years of gaming is a long time
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Why would anyone cleanse anything right now (save for a passive stat increase that does little for your spec)? This isn't any different than holding on to azerite pieces because you know tuning passes will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
    Why would anyone cleanse anything right now (save for a passive stat increase that does little for your spec)? This isn't any different than holding on to azerite pieces because you know tuning passes will happen.
    Because its unusable with a shit-tier corruption benefit for a high amount of corruption. Instead i keep other items corrupted that provide actual bonuses.

I'm not going to let nice gear rot in my bags because "they might adjust it in the future"

These constant buffs/nerfs to equipment are destroying gear-based video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
    Because it was 10 points stronger than my old sword. However the trait was bad and not remotely worth 50 corruption. And I don't think I needed to expect Blizzard to more than triple the trait's power.

Only 2 alliance guilds... Says something about horde being OP when it comes to raiding