Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    I know how it works because I check stuff outside the game. I'm not asking for people to explain to me how it works. I'm saying how it SHOULD be made by Blizzard. This information should be in the game for all the people who don't dwell on these forums (which is the gigantic majority of players, not a lot of people frequent third party communities).

I didn’t frequent anything to learn that

I got a piece with 10 corruption and the haste bonus
    I then got another piece with like 20 corruption and almost double the haste increase

So I figured “hey more corruption means more bonus”

Those who read forums are a minority

Blizzard shouldn’t have to handhold the players just because some are absolutely brain dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensea View Post
    No offense, but I have always played WOW while drunk. I do not feel the need to read about it at this stage.
    You're obviously being ignorant then. New patch, new content, NEW mechanics....aka, you need to learn them the hard way like you are doing or read about them and look up the new shit to get an idea what to do/look out for/ etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensea View Post
    No offense, but I have always played WOW while drunk. I do not feel the need to read about it at this stage.
    Then maybe you shouldn't complain, the entire story was explained in game during the intros to those zones. If you don't want to read or pay attention, then you have no room to complain about the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.