Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Dreadlord Ardenaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    For the same reason they didn't give a shit about the Ebon Blade using Forsaken tactics during WotLK. Even when they took a detour to fight the Scarlet Onslaught.
    They were already in league with the Ebon Blade and they hate the Scarlet Onslaught as well.

  2. #202
    Pandaren Monk Ralqadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Wandering Hydaelyn.
    Posts
    1,824
    We have been over this, Teldrasill was an inside job.

    Demolisher fuel does not burn hot enough to burn the bark on world trees.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I sincerely believe if Garrosh had survived the events of WoD, the destruction of Teldrassil would have still happened.

    Garrosh would have just tucked in his legs, and catapulted himself into Teldrassil with Gorehowl in both hands.
    And Garrosh would have chopped down Teldrasill and then used the wood to build a bridge all the way to stormwind to punch Anduin in his non-toxic-masculine face.

    And if anyone tried to stop him he would scream. "GET OFF MY BIRDGE!" and kill them.

    We are currently living in the worst timeline.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Just imagine if they had Trebuchets instead.

    No, imagine what will happen when we finally fire the cannon in Bilge Water Harbor.
    Last edited by Ralqadar; 2020-02-03 at 06:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yes, people have a capacity for treason. The biggest discovery of the year right here. But them having said capacity isn't an argument against them being traitors. Trying to invoke some mysterious and utterly meaningless "Horde spirit" is even less of an argument. Especially after your glorious Saurfang himself called Sylvanas the true heiress of Horde's legacy.




    Nope. They left after stopping his advantage. The Night Elves pushed the Horde back only in their Ashenvale questline, which happens way later. But thanks for making it known you don't know what you're talking about.




    At this point your argument is so off the rails you're not even aware of what you're trying to argue against. Vide you constantly shifting the goalposts. Which led you to arguing in favor of my own point:





    Not only are you moving the goalposts again, but the Horde being in Ashenvale doesn't mean they had any significant success there. Unless you're capable of providing evidence of such successes? Of course you're not.




    Because Garrosh totally didn't seize the chaos of the Cataclysm Ah, wait, he did. And he attacked while it was still ongoing, as opposed to Sylvanas attacking only after the Legion was gone. This tangent totally didn't backfire for you.
    Sylvanas is the true heiress to the bloody legacy of Blackhand Horde. You always forget the important word to fit your argument. And that Horde is the opposite of Thrall's Horde which was about honor.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    No, imagine what will happen when we finally fire the cannon in Bilge Water Harbor.
    Given what random catapults are capable of ...

    That shit can reach Argus without the need of a portal and destroy it completely even if it misses it by a light year .

  5. #205
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    14,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Sylvanas is the true heiress to the bloody legacy of Blackhand Horde. You always forget the important word to fit your argument. And that Horde is the opposite of Thrall's Horde which was about honor.
    Thralls horde was filled with the orcs who had committed multiple genocides and the undead who were doing live human experimentation to make the plague. There’s a reason that the horde fell so easily into following garrosh onto the path of domination and then did the same with sylvanas they have never been about honor.

    The only horde leader who could make any claim to being honourable was Caine as he is literally the only one to ever stand up against what people like garrosh and sylvanas did and he died because of it and was replaced with his spineless son who was to cowardly to follow his fathers example and stick to any sort of higher morals instead of being part of genocides.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Thralls horde was filled with the orcs who had committed multiple genocides and the undead who were doing live human experimentation to make the plague. There’s a reason that the horde fell so easily into following garrosh onto the path of domination and then did the same with sylvanas they have never been about honor.

    The only horde leader who could make any claim to being honourable was Caine as he is literally the only one to ever stand up against what people like garrosh and sylvanas did and he died because of it and was replaced with his spineless son who was to cowardly to follow his fathers example and stick to any sort of higher morals instead of being part of genocides.
    That is why Thrall tried to change their ways but it is a long path filled with dangers. He had to leave his post because of the cataclysm, so you know, he could save the world (again). You can't always take the good decisions. Even Thrall recognize he took bad decisions.

    And every time not every members of the Horde followed the lunatic warchiefs, so it is worth fighting for those people.

  7. #207
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    One path
    Posts
    3,955
    This is what happens when you test to see if the story holds up outside its fictional universe. Like with the star wars mindtricks you're just stating the obvious and being a party pooper.

    Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    In a world where you can bring the dead back to life, you're going to complain about "a wizard did it" being used?

    Come on, you're using RL logic to dictate a fictional world. Who're really the idiots here?
    QFT
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Yep.

    - No reparations to the survivors of Teldrassil
    - No war reparations of any kind
    - No giving up conquered territories
    - No handing over the leaders for trial*
    - No punishment for any participants
    - No sanctions or anything to guarantee future behavior

    Despite the writers making it painfully obvious the rebels were pitifully outnumbered and the majority of the Horde supported the Lich Queen. The Alliance made no demands or terms whatsoever, just a speech about how the Butcher of Ashenvale was a hero for being sad, then buggering off to wait for the next time the Horde feels mass murdery.

    Yeah, the Horde won.

    * Remember, the Hordies here think Anduin should have sent Genn naked in chains to Org for Stormheim.
    Why does the alliance need reperations?

    We Re-took darkshire and still hold lorderon. We won both warfronts. Alliance territory expanded massively and the hords shrunk by half.

  9. #209
    Immortal sam86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    WORST country on earth (aka egypt)
    Posts
    7,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Thralls horde was filled with the orcs who had committed multiple genocides and the undead who were doing live human experimentation to make the plague. There’s a reason that the horde fell so easily into following garrosh onto the path of domination and then did the same with sylvanas they have never been about honor.

    The only horde leader who could make any claim to being honourable was Caine as he is literally the only one to ever stand up against what people like garrosh and sylvanas did and he died because of it and was replaced with his spineless son who was to cowardly to follow his fathers example and stick to any sort of higher morals instead of being part of genocides.
    if u go that path, alliance will lose very hard, because for start we have the draenei who caused the extinction of countless planets because they run away instead of actually stay and fight as Lightforge Draenei did (based on a Naruu vision that - again - was shown in Legion is very questionable), then we get the lovely humans who practice genocide for breakfast on any race who is weaker than them, literally wiping out the original land owners (Trolls) to steal theirs and claim it their own, alongside high elves (who are btw still alliance race, not horde), or nelfs who in their greed caused the destruction of Azeroth (and if u say the highborne did that and they became naga, then that also counters all of what horde did since every crime a horde character did horde right now oppose it)
    Alliance are worse than horde, unlike horde whose foundation on Durotan is literally to pay for their older crimes, alliance don't even view wiping out most of troll population to take their lands a crime in first place, and while u can argue on kobolds and gnolls that they aren't intelligent enough to count as have rights (+ gnolls are mischievous by nature) u can't really defend how entire alliance civilization is built of wiping out an actual intelligent race (Trolls) who are the original owners of those lands
    And no they could find lands with no owners to live, they choose the easy way of fuck trolls because they are stronger and to practice their hobby of purge any race they feel weakness in it, the Orcs choose empty lands to live at (like Alterac Valley or Durotan), alliance? Nah lets wipe out the native, who will stop us? we are the 'light chosen', anything we do is good anything anyone else do is bad
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    They were already in league with the Ebon Blade and they hate the Scarlet Onslaught as well.
    Putting aside ho the Argent Cruade also teamed up with both the Horde and the Alliance as well, I'm not really sure why you thought accusing the Argent Crusade of double standards would be an effective argument. And since when do they hate the Scarlet Onslaught so much that they'd be fine with the Ebon Blade raising them as mindless undead? The Argent Dawn was fine with cooperating with the Scarlet Crusade whenever necessary.


    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Sylvanas is the true heiress to the bloody legacy of Blackhand Horde. You always forget the important word to fit your argument. And that Horde is the opposite of Thrall's Horde which was about honor.
    I'm not forgetting anything, you're twisting the hell out of what Saurfang said. He didn't say a word about differentiating between various Horde. He was talking about one singular Horde. A Horde that was built upon the lie of honor. Honor that even he never knew the meaning of by the way, despite serving under Thrall too. A Horde that Thrall and Vol'jin were not true successors of. That is the context in which he brought up Thrall.

    Then there's what @Daemos daemonium said.


    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Thralls horde was filled with the orcs who had committed multiple genocides and the undead who were doing live human experimentation to make the plague. There’s a reason that the horde fell so easily into following garrosh onto the path of domination and then did the same with sylvanas they have never been about honor.

    The only horde leader who could make any claim to being honourable was Caine as he is literally the only one to ever stand up against what people like garrosh and sylvanas did and he died because of it and was replaced with his spineless son who was to cowardly to follow his fathers example and stick to any sort of higher morals instead of being part of genocides.
    Technically, the Orcs that bought into Garrosh were mostly the young ones that never even knew the First and Second Wars. Because they were pissed off at Thrall punishing them with shit living conditions by settling the Orcs in a wasteland to satiate his green guilt. And Cairne rose up against Garrosh before he even really did anything.


    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    That is why Thrall tried to change their ways but it is a long path filled with dangers. He had to leave his post because of the cataclysm, so you know, he could save the world (again). You can't always take the good decisions. Even Thrall recognize he took bad decisions.
    You mean decisions like naming multiple outposts after the warlords of the Old Horde to honor them?


    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    And every time not every members of the Horde followed the lunatic warchiefs, so it is worth fighting for those people.
    While Garrosh wasn't exactly popular with other races due to the obvious reasons of his racism, the Horde turned against him only when he started turning on them first. And the Horde members that opposed Sylvanas is only a handful of Anduin's ass polyps. That, as has been noted numerous times in replies to you in this thread already, rose up against her only after some time, merrily following her at the start just like the rest of the Horde.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Why does the alliance need reperations?

    We Re-took darkshire and still hold lorderon. We won both warfronts. Alliance territory expanded massively and the hords shrunk by half.
    You counted Darkshire twice. And for Alliance to still hold Lordaeron they'd need to have conquered it first. What you actually got is Horde losing a contested zone they barely had any presence in prior to BfA and them losing a control over a zone they conquered only in BfA. All the while the status of Ashenvale is uncertain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Putting aside ho the Argent Cruade also teamed up with both the Horde and the Alliance as well, I'm not really sure why you thought accusing the Argent Crusade of double standards would be an effective argument. And since when do they hate the Scarlet Onslaught so much that they'd be fine with the Ebon Blade raising them as mindless undead? The Argent Dawn was fine with cooperating with the Scarlet Crusade whenever necessary.




    I'm not forgetting anything, you're twisting the hell out of what Saurfang said. He didn't say a word about differentiating between various Horde. He was talking about one singular Horde. A Horde that was built upon the lie of honor. Honor that even he never knew the meaning of by the way, despite serving under Thrall too. A Horde that Thrall and Vol'jin were not true successors of. That is the context in which he brought up Thrall.

    Then there's what @Daemos daemonium said.




    Technically, the Orcs that bought into Garrosh were mostly the young ones that never even knew the First and Second Wars. Because they were pissed off at Thrall punishing them with shit living conditions by settling the Orcs in a wasteland to satiate his green guilt. And Cairne rose up against Garrosh before he even really did anything.




    You mean decisions like naming multiple outposts after the warlords of the Old Horde to honor them?




    While Garrosh wasn't exactly popular with other races due to the obvious reasons of his racism, the Horde turned against him only when he started turning on them first. And the Horde members that opposed Sylvanas is only a handful of Anduin's ass polyps. That, as has been noted numerous times in replies to you in this thread already, rose up against her only after some time, merrily following her at the start just like the rest of the Horde.




    You counted Darkshire twice. And for Alliance to still hold Lordaeron they'd need to have conquered it first. What you actually got is Horde losing a contested zone they barely had any presence in prior to BfA and them losing a control over a zone they conquered only in BfA. All the while the status of Ashenvale is uncertain.
    So you lost those territory's then. As I said.

    Nearly the whole of Eastern kingdoms now falls under the alliance influance. Lorderon is gone the bloodelves hemmed into the ghost lands, a tiny spec of solid red in a sea of shades of blue.

    Then on kalimdore the hord got pushed back to there bre bfa boarders,alliance still a major presance in both the North and Southern barrans.

    All the hord managed was to destroy a tree, get zuldazar sacked, a king killed, lose there own greatest champion and successively fuck up every step of there war campaign. You couldn't even keep hold of the scepter or darrion.

    And now the hord is run by alliance plants. Thralls neutral since cata, bain loves aunduin, theron was in talks to rejoin the alliance till dala happend and calia looks set to be the new forsaken leader. Every single hord leader now bows to the boi king and your presance is greatly diminished.

    But you won't accept the state that's right in front of you.

  12. #212
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    14,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    That is why Thrall tried to change their ways but it is a long path filled with dangers. He had to leave his post because of the cataclysm, so you know, he could save the world (again). You can't always take the good decisions. Even Thrall recognize he took bad decisions.

    And every time not every members of the Horde followed the lunatic warchiefs, so it is worth fighting for those people.
    Thrall let the forsaken do all there sketchy things while praising grom and doom hammer as hero’s then peace’s out to have a family after cata never checking in with the horde until the siege of org. He does the same thing after legion just leaving the horde until saurfang gets him and even then he only comes back because his own family is at risk. If that was trying to change there ways then thrall is as just super incompetent and cowardly as bane.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    snip
    The goats are cowards and ancient humans/elfs were a bunch of dicks, good for them. no one is comparing the horde to alliance.

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    So you lost those territory's then. As I said.
    It's almost as if I didn't negate that. You patting yourself on the back here makes no sense.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Nearly the whole of Eastern kingdoms now falls under the alliance influance. Lorderon is gone the bloodelves hemmed into the ghost lands, a tiny spec of solid red in a sea of shades of blue.
    Lordaeron the city is temporarily blighted. There are a ton more Horde outposts in the region. You are conjuring those shades of blue out of tin air right now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Then on kalimdore the hord got pushed back to there bre bfa boarders,alliance still a major presance in both the North and Southern barrans.
    If you're referring to the mission tables by any chance, thanks for making it clear that you don't know what you're talking about, given the fact that the release of Darkshore Warfront made it clear that the stuff from mission tables in relation to Night Elven territory was wrong and at the start of that Warfront patch the Horde still completely held Night Elven land as per Tyrande herself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    All the hord managed was to destroy a tree, get zuldazar sacked, a king killed, lose there own greatest champion and successively fuck up every step of there war campaign. You couldn't even keep hold of the scepter or darrion.
    A tree with a racial capital on it. And some other towns. After destroying multiple outposts on their way there. Zul'dazar wasn't sacked, it was invaded in a surgical "get in, get out" strike. That not only failed to achieve its intended purpose of preventing a full alliance between the Zandalari and the Horde, it caused it to happen. With Alliance failing to push an advantage after it because that would make the Trolls sad. Finally, at the end of the war Anduin could only muster troops for one final push and even with aid of Saurfang's rebels, he still couldn't even remotely match the Horde army. """"""""""Somehow"""""""""" you left that part out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    And now the hord is run by alliance plants. Thralls neutral since cata, bain loves aunduin, theron was in talks to rejoin the alliance till dala happend and calia looks set to be the new forsaken leader. Every single hord leader now bows to the boi king and your presance is greatly diminished.
    Thrall was neutral in Cata. He has been Horde again since MoP. Dalaran did happen and it cemented Lor'themar in the Horde so trying to use his stance prior to Dalaran makes no sense. Blizzard already said Calia won't be joining Horde.

    And Alliance is led by Anduin "pushing an advantage would make me as bad as Sylvanas" Wrynn, who'll be happy with going back to pre-BfA state of things as long as he can salivate over the idea of peace.

    Never mind that the link between "Horde leaders bow to the boi king" and "Horde lost more than half of its territory" is beyond non-existent.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    But you won't accept the state that's right in front of you.
    Coming from someone who when presented with canon novel lore tries to handwave it away because "Blizzard can retcon it" as if they never retconned the game material, this remark means nothing to me. Your arguments in this thread were consistently below terrible. The ones in this post are no exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

  14. #214
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    14,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Technically, the Orcs that bought into Garrosh were mostly the young ones that never even knew the First and Second Wars. Because they were pissed off at Thrall punishing them with shit living conditions by settling the Orcs in a wasteland to satiate his green guilt. And Cairne rose up against Garrosh before he even really did anything.
    I'm mostly talking about cata before garrosh goes off the deep end the horde is more then happy to follow him which then then repeat with sylvanas.

    and for Cairne ya he gets upset before Garrosh actually does any thing but when you compare him challenging Garrosh because he thought he had some peaceful druids killed to bane and co letting Garrosh do any thing he wants until the battle field barrens and then letting sylvanas get away with the burning of the tree it really shows how much spineless cowardly bane and co are.

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Thrall let the forsaken do all there sketchy things while praising grom and doom hammer as hero’s then peace’s out to have a family after cata never checking in with the horde until the siege of org. He does the same thing after legion just leaving the horde until saurfang gets him and even then he only comes back because his own family is at risk. If that was trying to change there ways then thrall is as just super incompetent and cowardly as bane.
    "Let" is too strong of a word. Thrall didn't even know about what the Forsaken were doing because of how inept a leader he was. Though the comparison between Baine and Thrall is pretty spot on. It'd be hard to pinpoint out which one of them sucks more as a leader. I'd go with Thrall because his green guilt and other brilliant choices led to both Garrosh and his initial popularity among the Orcs.


    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I'm mostly talking about cata before garrosh goes off the deep end the horde is more then happy to follow him which then then repeat with sylvanas.
    Yeah, I know. Just pointing out the difference between the young Orcs who were indeed gung ho about Garrosh's politics and old veterans who knew where his desires would lead, following only out of loyalty. I mean, Saurfang even threatened him in case he'd lead the Horde down the path of Blackhand again (only to then do nothing about it for nearly three years and freezing his ass off in Borean Tundra until the end of SoO because Saurfang's word means nothing and it's not even the only example showing that).


    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    and for Cairne ya he gets upset before Garrosh actually does any thing but when you compare him challenging Garrosh because he thought he had some peaceful druids killed to bane and co letting Garrosh do any thing he wants until the battle field barrens and then letting sylvanas get away with the burning of the tree it really shows how much spineless cowardly bane and co are.
    No argument there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    It's almost as if I didn't negate that. You patting yourself on the back here makes no sense.




    Lordaeron the city is temporarily blighted. There are a ton more Horde outposts in the region. You are conjuring those shades of blue out of tin air right now.




    If you're referring to the mission tables by any chance, thanks for making it clear that you don't know what you're talking about, given the fact that the release of Darkshore Warfront made it clear that the stuff from mission tables in relation to Night Elven territory was wrong and at the start of that Warfront patch the Horde still completely held Night Elven land as per Tyrande herself.




    A tree with a racial capital on it. And some other towns. After destroying multiple outposts on their way there. Zul'dazar wasn't sacked, it was invaded in a surgical "get in, get out" strike. That not only failed to achieve its intended purpose of preventing a full alliance between the Zandalari and the Horde, it caused it to happen. With Alliance failing to push an advantage after it because that would make the Trolls sad. Finally, at the end of the war Anduin could only muster troops for one final push and even with aid of Saurfang's rebels, he still couldn't even remotely match the Horde army. """"""""""Somehow"""""""""" you left that part out.




    Thrall was neutral in Cata. He has been Horde again since MoP. Dalaran did happen and it cemented Lor'themar in the Horde so trying to use his stance prior to Dalaran makes no sense. Blizzard already said Calia won't be joining Horde.

    And Alliance is led by Anduin "pushing an advantage would make me as bad as Sylvanas" Wrynn, who'll be happy with going back to pre-BfA state of things as long as he can salivate over the idea of peace.

    Never mind that the link between "Horde leaders bow to the boi king" and "Horde lost more than half of its territory" is beyond non-existent.




    Coming from someone who when presented with canon novel lore tries to handwave it away because "Blizzard can retcon it" as if they never retconned the game material, this remark means nothing to me. Your arguments in this thread were consistently below terrible. The ones in this post are no exception.
    Oooof some one hasn't seen the new darkshore cinimatic.

    Darkshore belongs to our people once more, in no small part due to your efforts. And, while I disagree with her methods, we would not have succeeded without Tyrande as well. Differences aside, she is our leader--and an incarnation of the Night Warrior herself. She is about to begin. You may stand here beside me.

    https://www.wowhead.com/news=309830....rande-cutscene

    This is the map from the mission tables in lorderon

    What big presance does the hord really have there now?



    Right after lorderon



    And with darkshore back in alliance hands and the night elves set up in nordrasil. The hords hold on northern kalimdor is broken.

    All the hord have left are a few out posts, cental kalimdor and the blood elf lands. The alliance on the other hand has expanded both there territory and influance across most of Azeroth.

    All you showing is how deluded you are and ignorant of what's right here in game. Your the one man celebrating in a defeated nation and its laughable.

    And now your hord is lead by puppets of aunduin. Contained by guilt and passificm. No more warchifes, no more great hord, just a sorry sack of left overs clinging to Central kalimdor.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2020-02-03 at 02:33 PM.

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    And Garrosh would have chopped down Teldrasill and then used the wood to build a bridge all the way to stormwind to punch Anduin in his non-toxic-masculine face.

    And if anyone tried to stop him he would scream. "GET OFF MY BIRDGE!" and kill them.

    We are currently living in the worst timeline.
    Yes, yes we are, but I'm glad you saw the tongue-in-cheek absurdity in my post and didn't take it seriously. lol You're the first.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post

    And with darkshore back in alliance hands and the night elves set up in nordrasil. The hords hold on northern kalimdor is broken.
    Darkshore is just a small landscape completely blighted.
    The Night Elves don't own Nordrasil and the Horde fully control Ashenvale and Azshara, the most important and oldest territories the Night Elves had.

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Darkshore is just a small landscape completely blighted.
    The Night Elves don't own Nordrasil and the Horde fully control Ashenvale and Azshara, the most important and oldest territories the Night Elves had.
    Darkshore is back. The land wasnt hurt much and malfurion talks about healing it easily enough.

    And some one best tell tyrande they don't own nordrasil because that's where she says she's taking her people post not signing the peace treaty, in the cut scene.

    Ashenvale was retaken by follower missions.

    Azshara wasn't part of the 4th war. Its been hord since cata and arguable wasn't really night elf land since the 3rd war and ogrimar being found.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2020-02-03 at 02:42 PM.

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Darkshore is back. The land wasnt hurt much and malfurion talks about healing it easily enough.

    And some one best tell tyrande they don't own nordrasil because that's where she says she's taking her people post not signing the peace treaty, in the cut scene.
    Nordrasil is owned by the druids who are part Horde and part Alliance. The Night Elves don't own Hyjal. Thrall even had his wedding there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •